PS3...

TimpZ

it doesnät have really greater graphics because you need a HD tv for it to be really good and the future games are going to be super-expensive

Werbung:

TimpZ

OH! assassins creed!!! I can't afford anything of that so I just hope I can play with my friends or if they release it for computer

beerbert

sony has totally killed sony with the ps3 evry1 hates sony for doing that!! cuz sony were doing fine with the ps1 and ps2 noone had eny problems until this beast was created!!!

TimpZ

they've bet on the wrong things and hopes that the old ps owners buys it almost solely because of their "reputation" with games like ratchet and clank or GTA

Squiddy

beerbert said:
sony has totally killed sony with the ps3 evry1 hates sony for doing that!! cuz sony were doing fine with the ps1 and ps2 noone had eny problems until this beast was created!!!

WTH is wrong with the PS3?
Why have UK gamers become so biased all of a sudden? :

EngWii

Squiddy said:
beerbert said:

The constant delays, only releasing the most expensive model, no good exclusive games, too expensive, sucks on normal tv's, horrible controllers, i could go on.
The bottom line is, playstation isn't what it used to be.

Squiddy

EngWii said:
Squiddy said:
beerbert said:

The constant delays, only releasing the most expensive model, no good exclusive games, too expensive, sucks on normal tv's, horrible controllers, i could go on.
The bottom line is, playstation isn't what it used to be.

I get you on the delay problem, but having the 20GB released here would impose a problem - you needed an Ethernet Cable to go online - and they're inconvienient and crap compared to Wi-Fi.

It has excellent exclusive games. Look at the list (regardless of taste, look at it)

Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
Formula One: Championship Edition
Genji: Days of the Blade
Ridge Racer 7
Gundam: Target in Sight
Full Auto 2: Battlelines -
Tekken: Dark Resurrection - (Store)
Lemmings - (Store)
Go! Sudoku - (Store)
Go! Puzzle - (Store)
Blast Factor - (Store)
flOw - (Store)
Super Rub-O-Dub
Gripshift - (Store)
LocoRoco (Store)
2Xtreme (Store)
Calling All Cars (Store)
Untold legends: Dark Kingdom
Lair
Railfan
Myst of Chaos
Singstar
Miyazato Sega Golf Club
Heavenly Sword
The Eye of Judgement
Folks Souls: Ushinawareta Denshô (Folklore)
GrimSquad: Endless Warfare
Eight Days
Afrika
Everybody's Golf 5
Ni-Oh
Warhawk
Mahjong Kakutou Club
Major League Baseball 07: The Show
The Getaway
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
Monster Hunter3
Metal Gear Solid 4
War Devil
Unknown Realms
Red Tribe PS3 game
Forbidden Siren
WipeOut
Killzone
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Zone of the Enders 3
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Red Dead Revolver 2
Little Big Planet
Final Fantasy XIII
Tekken 6
Gran Turismo 5
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
God of War 3
God and Hero's
Resistance Fall of Man Project2
Jak and Daxter Next gen project
Brave Arms
Clain Limit
Second season
Socom Confrontation
Pain (PSN)
Ubisoft Exclusive PS3 title
New Sly Cooper Title
The Agency
Time Crysis 4
Socom 4
Bioware PS3 Project
Heavy Rain
infamous
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
EchoChrome
Disgea 3
Dynasty Warriors 6
Railfan Taiwan
Metal Gear Online
Exclusive Rockstar project 1
LA Noire

It will have to be expensive sine Blu-Ray drive is included - and please don't say it's pointless since the extra space will benefit gamers as well as being future proof as a movie medium.

It doesn't suck on normal TVs - playing it in HD only improves the clarity and pixels on the TV (same with 480p and Wii) - it don't improve the graphics in any way. That said, I have a HDTV so I want a PS3 for the Blu-Ray player and the TV-On-Demand service. :)

I agree with the controller being sucky - the lack of vibration makes it cheap and tacky and see-through - although I made a wise choice of being a late adopter and watch Sony announce a SIXAXIS controller (which they have done).

Werbung: