problem charging nx cash on my account

deidara66

i have problem when i try to charge my account with nx cash, i click on 30k or 10k then it's says ?please wait. your payment is being processed.? after that nothings happen. it freeze there forever. can someone help me with this please? i have put my pop-up blocker off. and i dont know if it change something but i live in quebec.

Werbung:

=OF=BigDaddy

I had this problem. I tried it two times and it stayed there for 5 minutes the first time and 7 minutes the second time. I gave up, went to 7/11 and bought a card.

docboy22

have u tried contacting Nexon about the missing NX? How much did you not recieve? Try the card again is the only tip or contact Nexon

deidara66

have u tried contacting Nexon about the missing NX? How much did you not recieve? Try the card again is the only tip or contact Nexon

in fact i dont use card cause i cant bought them where i live, and i still did'nt pay anything! i just click on the amount of nx cash i want to buy, let's say 30k, then it make me wait there forever, i still did'nt enter my card information when this happens.

Antec187

I just purchased some the other day off of their site and I ran into the same problem you did. What had happened was I clicked on PayPal as my payment type and then a second window popped up stating that my account has to be at least 7 days old. And when I closed that window it brought me to the exact screen you were describing. I had to make my purchase with PayByCash and I used the Interact option as it was the quickest in my area. Hope this helps.

deidara66

I just purchased some the other day off of their site and I ran into the same problem you did. What had happened was I clicked on PayPal as my payment type and then a second window popped up stating that my account has to be at least 7 days old. And when I closed that window it brought me to the exact screen you were describing. I had to make my purchase with PayByCash and I used the Interact option as it was the quickest in my area. Hope this helps.

thank you for the info! i know you did your best to help me but............ it's funny how anybody know the real solutions to my problems. I asked some questions on different subjects in the game channels, forum and even nexon but nobody seems to know anything. I send a ticket to nexon about my (click and dont shoot problem) and they send me a useless automated answer....

=OF=BigDaddy

I have solved the riddle of the "proccessing account information". It was easy. The problem is your or well I had Google tool bar's pop up blocker blocking the popped up Paypal page. I allowed pop ups from the Nexon server and that fixed it. I am sure you have the pop up blocked by some program.

Werbung:

deidara66

I have solved the riddle of the "proccessing account information". It was easy. The problem is your or well I had Google tool bar's pop up blocker blocking the popped up Paypal page. I allowed pop ups from the Nexon server and that fixed it. I am sure you have the pop up blocked by some program.

Thank you bigdaddy! you just fixed my problem, i did like you said and it worked! I did'nt knew that it was possible to allow pop-up for certain websites, great!

Thank's for the help :)