playing on Wii is good excercise

laiscallonis

I have got my wii console with its wii sport games only one day ..:dance2:
And... I'm already addicted to it :crazy: I got myself sweating for all the movement I've done. (Playing you do a lot of exercise..):yess:

I finally got the right tool to loose those extra pounds i put on playing with other games on which you just seat and play seated :D

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

I never bought the argument that the Wii helps you lose weight. At least not with the current lineup of games. We'll wait and see about Wii-Fit.

You have to be doing some pretty crazy movements in order to lose weight on WiiSports. The actions aren't THAT extravagant to keep someone in shape.

Anyway, I treat my Wii as a console--not as an aerobic bicycle. I get PLENTY of exercise outside, where it's deserved, everyday. My Wii is a night thing. :)

supersujay

well when the wii first came out ppl were extreme to the max they throw their wii remotes at their tv so maybe u can lose weight but if u a normal person u probably will not lose weight unless u play for like 6-10 hours at once

supersujay

ya probably wht if they really want to lose weight they might do it that is probably wii ppl progarmed the thing to say take a break after u play one hour

Shripe

Yeah, WarioWare seems like the best contender for exercise so far... But what about DDR Hottest Party? I'm still wondering how the pad will work.. I really want to use my Ignition 3.0 pad. :(

Werbung:

Rybo5000

it's probably the best wii game so far in my opion - its fun for everyone, and the only multiplayer that i can play without havin to buy anoter bloody nunchuk!