playing on Wii is good excercise

k-boz

Personally I wouldn't say it's equivalent to a full workout. Because you don't need to run around the room swinging your arm at full speed, it's more sensitive than you think, so when i'm playing tennis, i only swing gently as i have a really tiny room! and i don't wanna damage anything!

Werbung:

20chambo07

it dose lose some weight with moving games but for example zelda is just a game where you sit down however with wii fit coming out you'll lose some weight

gunners-4-life

Ryano said:
gunners-4-life said:
laiscallonis said:
unless u play for like 6-10 hours at once

That is really about how long i played on the first day...:mega_shok:

same here and the next day my arms hurt so much

Mine don't....cause I'm fit:D

i really doesnt matter if ur fit, u probably just flick ur wrist while i actually thought the wiimote was a handle of a tennis racket

Ryano

gunners-4-life said:
Ryano said:
gunners-4-life said:
laiscallonis said:
unless u play for like 6-10 hours at once

That is really about how long i played on the first day...:mega_shok:

same here and the next day my arms hurt so much

Mine don't....cause I'm fit:D

i really doesnt matter if ur fit, u probably just flick ur wrist while i actually thought the wiimote was a handle of a tennis racket

Actually it really does matter if your fit, on the first day that people get there wii they will play wii sports and swing crazily (I know I did anyway) for a few hours.....Alot of people complained of sore arms and the like but I never....oh and in my original post I was being sarcastic

Ryano

Gdog said:
For me, I get my exercise from Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix. The Wii is still just a video game to me...

Can you still play that game on the Wii or do you play it on your GC?

The only time ive been a little sweaty were when i played like 10 boxing matches in a row (before i learned the controls completely) but my relative was completely soaked lol he had to chance cloths and take a shower :D(I reli was 100% into the game )

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
The only time ive been a little sweaty were when i played like 10 boxing matches in a row (before i learned the controls completely) but my relative was completely soaked lol he had to chance cloths and take a shower :D(I reli was 100% into the game )

My mam played one game of tennis when we got the wii and she was sweating like a pig XD

Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

My mam played one game of tennis when we got the wii and she was sweating like a pig XD
Lol XD

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

Lol XD

The thing is now she won't play it incase she makes a show of herself again XD

Werbung:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

Lol XD

The thing is now she won't play it incase she makes a show of herself again XD
aaaww lol XD to bad :p