Pega Shark Light Gun for Wii?!

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i dont care about the look as much as i do the feel...when playing a game i wont be looking at the gun...ill be using it so idc about the look that much

wiicrazedlink

i might get it need somethin for medal of honers thogh this is the 4th gun thing for the wii and the 3rd one just camr out WTF r they doing u sure this isnt some guy just trying to make money am sure nintendo would annunce this in a magezine or one teir officlal website unless i see it in a store am not convined its officail

winapa

jesta said:
I know, 'not another one?' But check this bad boy out lol :eek:hmygod::blink::huh:

sku_7545_1.jpg

sku_7545_5.jpg

sku_7545_6.jpg

sku_7545_7.jpg

The Pega Shark Light Gun sells at $10.86, while Nintendo still have yet to ship any?!

But the question is, will anyone buy this one? :confused1:

More pics and info here

Oh dear.

Jesusdragon737

link said:
i might get it need somethin for medal of honers thogh this is the 4th gun thing for the wii and the 3rd one just camr out WTF r they doing u sure this isnt some guy just trying to make money am sure nintendo would annunce this in a magezine or one teir officlal website unless i see it in a store am not convined its officail

Link, this is in no way official. This is made by a third party company, in no way affiliated with Nintendo. Nintendo wouldn't "sponser" this thing. You can tell it's not Nintendo-brand because it says Wi_i on the cover instead of Wii.

Phillysoul11

yeah and why would nintendo make it shark themed??it doesnt make any sense, and it def isnt made by nintendo....thats why their is a Wi_i thing, not a wii thing lol

Werbung: