No More Heroes - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jailbreak

RE: No More Heroes

i couldnt get Killer 7 cause i wasnt old enough... i wont be old enough to buy this if its an 18 but i have a debit card now so i can order it online without my mum permision and she'll never have to know lol!

kaitora

Jailbreak said:
i couldnt get Killer 7 cause i wasnt old enough... i wont be old enough to buy this if its an 18 but i have a debit card now so i can order it online without my mum permision and she'll never have to know lol!

lol, the joys of deception...

Jailbreak

heh heh, indeed, it also means i can actualy buy it seeing as I wont get sold 15 games in shops despite the fact im 16 and 6ft lol. oh well. but yer this game looks interesting, and unusual, which i like. But those videos didn't work when I tried to watch them.

kaitora

wow short vids, but they look good... maybe with slightly better graphics (which the wii is so capable of) it would be an amazing game. i hope it utilises the wii mote to the max

jesta

media

Theres a 'First hands-on impression' here

"As the demo begins, hero Travis Touchdown finishes up in a toilet (the game's save point), powers up his light saber and begins to slice a path of destruction through a host of goons. Tapping the A button performs a regular slash, while B kicks and allows you to throw dizzied opponents. Kicks are great for throwing off opponents guard well against your beam katana. Guarding and locking on is accomplished with Z, and though the camera repositions automatically, it can be centered behind Travis by pressing C. While holding Z, quick evasion is accomplished by pressing the control pad in the desired direction.

Most attacks are handled by pressing buttons, but combo finishers and throws are motion controlled. The effect is quite impressive; the game goes into super slow motion, while an action command appears on the screen to be performed by the Wii remote or together with the nunchuck. Successful execution results in defeated enemies exploding into a shower of money."

media

"Though gameplay was satisfying and enjoyable, the graphics on display were appeared highly sytylized GameCube visuals. A booth representative stated that not only were the graphics not final but also that component cables were not available when they set up the booth. No More Heroes will be released in Japan on December 6, 2007." Full article and Video here

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Yeah there very short, but still quite good...needs a bit better graphics

It's stylised... what would you expect?
But the graphics aren't final so who knows? It may get better like the other Wii games announced.

Werbung: