No More Heroes to be playable at TGS!

serpent01

"Suda 51 confirmed back very late last year that NMH will be expected playable at this year's TGS. *check out the link* Now that we've seen the companies listed from IGN, look down at 'M'. 'Marvelous Interactice' is listed there - the publisher of NMH. Looks like they're opening a booth, and a booth = playable games and playable games = playable No More Heroes.

For me, the hype for this title went way down after GDC. Stiff animation, awfully delayed effects, rough textures, A-button mashing sword combat.......BUT X-Play's new footage looked more promising and polished but far from OMG. I am still anticipating the title somewhat, as it has personality, charm and the motorbiking looks sick. I really hope TGS can get me excited for NMH again, with positive previews, fleshed-out visuals and better-flowing combat. This could be NMH's only spot in the sun if the game is still scheduled for 2007 (which I highly doubt - I reckon it'll hit Japan Q1 2008 )."

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/809/809469p1.html

Werbung:

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
yeah i dont think it will...i think nintendo has learned its mistake... :)

I think nintendo's just messing up on purpose at this point... just to piss us off... but this is a japanese import game... and the japanese always do weird, but still very cool things

cloudzero45

gunners-4-life said:
im not sure whether the game will be any good, better rent and try out first

the game is played with a "saber katana bought on ebay"... sounds fun... and sound very japanese... i gonna buy it

Phillysoul11

oh yeah lol that saber katana is going to be loads of fun....i might get good enough at this that the samurai will accept me (finally) lol

Werbung: