No CZ rules

Hypnos

now that it's been a week (or however long) with out having the Punx CZ server up and running I'm starting not to miss it as much any more. I guess I've finally finished the denial and grief stage and I've now progressed into the acceptance stage.

Thanks to Punx closing the CZ server down I dno't even care about playing CZ anymore. I was disturbed at first when I would log on to a server, play for 15 min then quit. But after dealing with the endless servers populated by bots and power drunk 14 yr/o admins I just realized that except for punx, CZ is full of assholes. Also, now I'm coming to realize that I wasted nearly 2 hours a day on the server when I could have been doing something productive.

So thanks Defender for doing for me what I couldnt do for myself. Ending my 2+ year counter strike addiction.

p.s. Source blows.

Werbung:

Puppet

Wow. So I guess this means you'll be getting an overall 4.0 in school now? I'm glad we shut you down now. Keep watching the forum. I smell a storm brewing.

Dirty

LOSER!

Youre gonna do something with your life?

Let me add this...

Drones are robots made of human flesh, I am human because I do not conform or walk the path of cattle.

Puppet

Yes Deli, chicken is much more satisfying, but everything tastes like it. Dirty would have something profound to say at this point....Dirty?

slick

man i just played some CZ on a4h......remembered the good ol days...sigh.
Well I'll go with the punx crew
to Source,but IMO sux the fat one compared to CZ.......you'd figure the newer games are better then the older ones. yeah right

too bad this was the coolest cz server. The only server on my favorits list.... :(

stoned_MONKee

I must still be in the greiving stage! I can hardly muster the strength to play CZ without the PuNx server! I do have to agree that way too many servers suck, and oddly enough tht same thing happened to me back when i stopped playing version 1.3; I had found a "home", and when that home was taken away, I simply stopped playing. I would imagine I will play very little without all of you. i have not played in a few days, and may not play for a few more :cry: - please let me come home! CZ server! :D

Werbung: