Nintendo Reiterates No Need for Hard Drive

Werbung:

Squiddy

lu1g1 said:
WE DONT NEED HARD DRIVES!!! nintendo knows what the wii needs and doesnt need....they made it......they can tell us what they want.

LOL

I'm sorry, but if a company doesn't listen to it's consumer's needs, then it's not a very good console.

I'm sure fanboys will do what they're told, but I'm sick of Nintendo getting too big for their boots. Release a hard drive already!

kevmaster

Squiddy said:
lu1g1 said:
WE DONT NEED HARD DRIVES!!! nintendo knows what the wii needs and doesnt need....they made it......they can tell us what they want.

LOL

I'm sorry, but if a company doesn't listen to it's consumer's needs, then it's not a very good console.

I'm sure fanboys will do what they're told, but I'm sick of Nintendo getting too big for their boots. Release a hard drive already!

You've got a point there.

Jesusdragon737

Some stupid person at Nintendo said:
In a way, we liken it to putting music on your iPod; you listen to it for a while, and then you get tired of it, and you pull it off, and you put some new stuff on.

Are you kidding me? Nobody in the WORLD does that. That's why there are 80 GB iPods! People want to STORE stuff on them. Nintendo is being crazy. People do not want that. Why do they think companies make huge hard drives and stuff? Because people do not just keep stuff there for a little while. They keep them there for forever. Nintendo really needs to rethink this.

Jailbreak

OMG they really need a hard drive to compete agaisnt PS3 and 360 in that part of the market for online play! im fed up of my 360 owning friends downloading all these demos and stuff for there consoles and the wii doesnt have enough space for them

gunners-4-life

Jailbreak said:
OMG they really need a hard drive to compete agaisnt PS3 and 360 in that part of the market for online play! im fed up of my 360 owning friends downloading all these demos and stuff for there consoles and the wii doesnt have enough space for them

add firmware support for a usb hard drive

Werbung: