PS3 To XBOX Comparison.

Sylvaine Lydie

although the ps3 didn't have many titles in the beginningg but now it has almostequivalentt to an xbox 360.ps3 always had better raw power and in the future advance gaming would not be possible in a xbox 360 in comparison to a ps3

Werbung:

spuznick242

I just bought a 120gb PS3. Its well worth the extra $100 over 360 that really isnt any cheaper. 360 games have 7gbs to a disk and cost as much as the 70gbs to PS3 which have less quality and shorter games. Also just to make a 360 connect to the internet wireless its an extra $100. There is just so many pros and cons of each system, there is no best because not everyone will agree with each other, but I must say just based on the systems, games available, online play, and features, PS3 is better (not best because PC is better than PS3 making it not the best).

Really nice comparison. To the person who said the PS3 online is useless, you did not provide any valid facts. You are forgetting about GT5, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper too. The online is free. You get what you pay for. You pay for Xbox Live and you get good online features. You don't pay anything for PSN so you get less features.

BooJeanIsIt

I have all of them but my PS3 just broke so I'm not sure whether I'm going to get a new one or try to get it fixed........ my friend told me it's a big hassle to get it fixed.... not sure

Werbung: