New wii control (SNES style)

cloudzero45

News form Nintendofanboy.com.... an exculsive wii SNES control for japanese nintendo club members only....
read below

NewBitmapImage3-2.jpg

This maybe just me.... but that the F***'in coolest thing i've seen for the wii... I would play up to 100$ for an exculsive controller like that

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

the japanese get the coolest things -.-
lol i wouldnt pay 100$ for it but it is sweet....i would rather have a NES controller
if you had a NES/SNES controller then this might do the trick :)
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/30/nes-and-snes-controller-adapters-for-wii/

cloudzero45

no... i can't stand that square NES controller...
i'd pay 5 dollars for that...lol...

the reason i would pay 100$ is because i grew up on the SNES as many did, and i loved it...but my mom throw it away... and i missed it... i bought another one.... buts its not like my original, I still remember my stained SNES... I loved her...

yes i refered to my SNES as a girl

oh and the model that the Nintendo club members are said to get are somewhat special and custom made for the wii somehow... i could find any pictures of the actual SNES controller

Jesusdragon737

I know this one looks cool with the colorful buttons and all, but a simple alternative would be this.

sneswii.jpg

With this, you can just use your normal SNES controller and plug it in like a GC or classic controller.

Gdog

Well, I think that the classic controller should suffice...Although this is pretty cool, but does not exactly go along with the Wii colors.

cloudzero45

i don't think you guys quite understand... the picture above in the article is not the actual exculsive SNES controllers...

the wii controller that the nintendo members get is special and custom made for the wii... but its still a mystery of what it looks like... its in the shape of a SNES controller... but there is more that we don't know
and its exculsive... theres only like 1000 made... so it would be rare to get one

Phillysoul11

cloudzero45 said:
i don't think you guys quite understand... the picture above in the article is not the actual exculsive SNES controllers...

the wii controller that the nintendo members get is special and custom made for the wii... but its still a mystery of what it looks like... its in the shape of a SNES controller... but there is more that we don't know
and its exculsive... theres only like 1000 made... so it would be rare to get one

ahhh ok....
yeah if it was the same shape as the snes controller only pure white with blue lights that would rock my world :p
anyone know how much they will cost?
they will sell really fast

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
cloudzero45 said:

ahhh ok....
yeah if it was the same shape as the snes controller only pure white with blue lights that would rock my world :p

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. If only they were Wii colors....They would simply be perfect. And I'm sure you could get one off ebay, so you don't have to worry about backorder...

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:
cloudzero45 said:

ahhh ok....

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. If only they were Wii colors....They would simply be perfect. And I'm sure you could get one off ebay, so you don't have to worry about backorder...

You guys are talking about getting them off Ebay. Hahahaha. Do you know how much those would cost? lol. They would probably be around $500-$1000! There are some really big SNES fans out there. Also, people have programs set up to buy an item at the last 1/2 second of the auction. If anyone on Wiipros gets one of these....wow.