SNES Controller for Wii

jesta

wiisnes.png

Nintendo's just started shipping out these SNES controllers to their Club Nintendo members in Japan, and great googly moogly are these fantastic. Not only is it a similar greyish color, but the X Y B A face buttons are exactly the same color as before! What better way to play SNES games on the Wii emulator than with an actual SNES controller! It's too bad that this is only for Club Nintendo members and only for Japan, but you can see more beautiful shots of the gamepad over at Inside Games.

Link

If you want to use your original NES or SNES controllers in the Wii, there's also the RetroZone controller adapters for $19 each.

TWF Link

Werbung:

guyofgod

Haha, I'm not going to try and get one, I just thought I would say that when I saw this thread, it made me think "mabey if I translate the jap. site...." so yeah, on the Jap site (and I don't know if the other sites are doing this) they are saying sorry about the wii channel not having MP3 anymore! They are saying that you can re-download the old one but they aren't saying anything about bring mp3 back :(

Customer everyone
2008 March 17th
The Nintendo Co. corporation

Always patronage receiving the Nintendo Co. commodity, thank you truly.

Attendant upon the renewal of Wii itself with the software "large scuffle スマッシƒ…ブラザーズ for Wii which X" is sold on January 31st, we have received the indication that the "photograph channel", 1.0 (MP3 type correspondence) from 1.1 (AAC type correspondence) version to be raised, from the customer whom it becomes impossible to reset to the origin, "became unable to use the audio file of MP3 with the photograph channel".

At our company, it started doing the examination of corresponding method, but because this each time preparation of restoration was prepared, there is no excuse truly in the customer where you can see this condition, but that coping it receives with the below-mentioned method we ask may.

* Concerning the version of the photograph channelplease readthis introduction page.

The audio file of MP3 we apologize the fact that it does to apply annoyance very much to the customer of utilization, deeply with version 1.0 of the "photograph channel".

Furthermore, as for this case the customer whom to use it receives "large scuffle スマッシƒ…ブラザーズ X" becomes the object.
In addition, after restoration you starting "large scuffle スマッシƒ…ブラザーズ X," there are no times when this condition occurs.

Werbung:

Niwi

O wow, I need this. :3 Gonna look this up on ebay and I'll let you know if it works on european wii versions...