new server!

Werbung:

Defender

It's obvious Moneybags that you just don't get what PuNx is about. Also I am not the clan leader. I would use the word founder but so is Indelible and Dirty too. We also have some long time members that have been around a while. PuNx has no leader and never will. We don't need a leader telling us what to do. We are men (and women) and take responsibility for our actions.

It's really not all that important what you think but it's obvious you don't think I am fair especially to you. I don't know you in any other way besides in-game play. You rarely talk, post, or type much in server or the forums. I mostly hear from you when I ban you. Which up till now I have always unbanned you. You still fail to realize that when I banned you this time I had no idea WHO you were.

Your post here cursing me out wasn't appropriate. Everyone can see that. You can call me all the names you want. You really won't say anything that hurts me. As you notice I am not calling you names either since that's just childish. I think you are mature enough to understand your actions. You should self reflect.

Swearengen

Moneybags: "Over? It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed
Pearl Harbor!!!??? NO!!! NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL I SAY IT'S
OVER!!!!"

Omni: (permaban) "It's Over."

Moneybags: "uhhh, can we talk about this some more..."

Nightwing

Ok..I read about 2 pages than...stoped caring.
Everyone gets so rough on eachother! WHERE'S THE LOVE? DAMNIT! I SAID WHERE'S THE FUCKING LOVE!?!?!?

OMNI FOR PRESIDENT

Werbung: