new server!

Defender

Oh I have no doubt you will be back. That's the really funny part. A) you complain about my server so much B) you get your own server C) you say certain PuNx just play and "use" me. HAHA! I hope you can see that I don't get "used". I know perfectly well that people are here for a certain experience. They are here for comradery, fun, and competition. You certainly don't have to like me or kiss my ass to play on the server. Most of my favorite people on the server pwn my ass.

I think you got a bit cocky with your new server. I can tell you that it's not as easy as you think to have a successful server. We been here over 2 years and I bet we are here for many many more. That's dedication and hard work. I also NEVER spammed other servers to get where my server is at today. Deli, Dirty, and I worked hard at it. It was slow at times but eventually it grew. Eventually solid regulars came and stayed. I sincerly doubt with you attitude that your server will make it.

If you go to steampowered.com there are over 11,000 CZ servers yet only about 14,000 players on. That means there are THOUSANDS of empty ass servers. Exactly what will you do Moneybags to attract loyal members? pwn them? disrespect them? kiss their ass?

I got news for you...you can come back all you want but I can almost guarantee that you will be banned again no matter what steam id or name you use. Our rule against l33t players falls directly onto you. Unless you want to login and let us pwn you all day I expect you to get banned when you hit 20-2 and we have no idea who you are. Of course if you let us know you are moneybags we will just ban you too. Sad you have this kick ass new server and what you really want to do is play on mine. I bet you even regret your posts but now are committed to your actions. I feel sorry for you sir. I feel bad that we almost liked you and now it's obvious we were right all along about you being an asswipe. It must suck that most people think you are ass. Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and wish you could be a good person?

Oh well...

Werbung:

mop

you are really good at twisting my words sir! A)
you complain about my server so much
i hardly ever complain about the server unless everyone is getting over 200 ping and lagging out.. but who doesn't when that happens...wait only me apparently ..its all my fault like normal B) yes i do have my own server.. i never was trying to steal everyone from punx ... the server was lagging out so i offered for everyone to go to our new pub.. cuz i got about 30 mins before and wanted to test the baby out.. C)
you say certain PuNx just play and "use" me. HAHA! I hope you can see that I don't get "used"
first off i was just trying to piss you off.. and was saying the only incentive to being in punx is the fact u pay for the server and do all the work!!!!!! .... and maybe admin powers.. comradery, fun just come with all the ppl in the server ... I would have said competition but wait you ban all the good players .. also that I dont understand how you lead punx... most of the punx members are good guys .. then there is you.. D)
Most of my favorite people on the server pwn my ass.
come on now we all know that everyone owns your ass
E) went did i ever say that it was going to be easy to get our server going.. you act like i was trying to steal everyone from punx which i wasnt
F)
I feel bad that we almost liked you and now it's obvious we were right all along about you being an asswipe.
Dont try to play the good guy here we all know you haven't like me or my clan from day one.. so drop the bullshit ...
G)
It must suck that most people think you are ass. Do you wake up, look in the mirror, and wish you could be a good person?
what do i care what people think ... should I?? OMG PPL ON CZ THINK IM AN ASSHOLE LET ME GO CRY... who cares its a game .. life goes on...shit the more ppl that hate the more passion they bring to the table.. so bring it on bitches!!
H) I really dont feel like doing the whole alphabet so ill stop here

Werbung:

mop

drama i love it!!! .. hey now i never said i dont care what ppl have to say.. i just dont care what they think! get it right!! :p