New Ideas For Melee Weapons or weird melee weps..

SpIkE_JoNzE

i dont know if this thread already exist...so if it does...i ask the MODS to close it...thnks...

well the title says it all...we now have a lot of melle wep as in the shop as in the black market...but...do you have a melee wep u wanna see..?

personally... i'd like to see the AXE...or some kind of hammer...to crash down dudes.... you know (O_#)
'weird weps' what do you think...if we have the sickle...why not?

Werbung:
ohh ohh , one new item coud be a 5 daggered stick , one attack and u kill the enemy just 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 nx cash
ahaha just kidding 1050 gp

Pandaking29

I said this in another thread but I think it would be kinda funny if they introduced the cleaning rod.. Would be the first game to do it! xD

BrassCleaningRod3_pc.jpg

Maybe the Critical Mass lol
ta52.jpg

Katar? Not exactly that one but maybe a different variation
1Medieval_Katar_M.jpg

Or just maybe an option to pistol whip or hit someone with the but to of the gun

Pandaking29

Lol yeah. I wanted to buy the critical mass when it first came out cause it looked badass xD.

Critical Mass II
1867545.jpg

Maybe rocks? lol Have a choice to throw it either.
rocks.jpg

Phoenix Knife
17UC726.jpg

Xiphodin Tooth Double Blade Dagger
17XL1252.jpg

I really want a bayonet on the end of my rifle, It could be another mod like the silencers or scopes and cost like 150 Gp or something.
Oh and put a rank requirement on it, like Staff sergeant 3

Cyder

A bayonet would be really cool to see.. like when you run out of ammo. And as for malee... how about a compound bow..?? that would be cool to....or a 3 shot cross-bow. You could add a scope to a cross-bow.

A bayonet would be really cool to see.. like when you run out of ammo. And as for malee... how about a compound bow..?? that would be cool to....or a 3 shot cross-bow. You could add a scope to a cross-bow.

like thosecrosbows in XXII ? that they have scope and stuff , sweet

i think theere should be crossbows that shoots knifes now that would be awesome

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah that sounds nice..and why not to add a secondary attack to the assault rifles once they have attached the bayonet....

the scoped crossbow could serve a lot in brushwood o_O

MMMonster

Oh how bout a rubber chicken, a lawn gnome, beer bottle, baby food, broom, computer, sledge, axe, night stick, stick baloon, butter knife, chainsaw, weed wacker, lit cigarret, pencil, lint roller, hoe, rake, a giant fork, tazer, katana, pickaxe, whip, flaming whip, trident, and a mourning spring.

Werbung: