nerve gas incendiary grenades

urbanelo

What is the quickest way to recover after running into a nerve gas or an incendiary grenade explosion.

450832230_1909159c1c.jpg

Werbung:

john66

Get out of it, nothing else to it. If your wearing a mask suited to protecting you from that specific gas you'll take less damage.

Twitchy

Nerve Gas = Does high damage, when in contact. Health damage stops soon after you get out of the gas (you cough for very short time). Because the effect of the weapon is comparably weaker when after an enemy steps out of your gas... it seems to work best when thrown into a tight space in pairs. In a hallway, two nerve gas nades go off, and you try to run through them both, you die. So Nerve Gas.. get out fast, but not by running through it.

Incendiary = Low damage in contact, Low damage after contact, but lasts longer than nerve gas (because you catch on fire). So unlike the nerve gas, when you are hit with the Incendiary Nade.. the chances are, you wont die from it. If you run through two of the fire nade, it almost takes the same amount as running through one fire nade. And once u catch on fire, your health will decrease gradually.

So my tactic is immediately get out from nerve gas. But for fire nade, i avoid it of course.. but if I'm ALREADY on fire.. then I just ignore it and try to get as many kills as possible, inside or outside of the flames. Because the fire on me will eventually kill me if I am low on health, no matter what I do. And if I have high health.. then I just think of it as just getting shot on leg twice.

Miran_Eitan

No way to get rid of them without dying.

I run a gas mask to avoid the nerve gas mainly. Fire doesn't worry me that much. If I do get hit with the stuff, I just chuck my frag ASAP and use up my sprint to get to the enemy as fast as I can.

Spraying bullets while dying FTW.

Jordan B

They don't kill you unless you run into 2 or more. Otherwise you should be sweet.

The flashing purple and orange is annoying and distracting, so camp somewhere safe until the effect runs out.

rocktrns

They don't kill you unless you run into 2 or more. Otherwise you should be sweet.

The flashing purple and orange is annoying and distracting, so camp somewhere safe until the effect runs out.

The flasinf purple never even makes my health go down so I dont worry about it.

Werbung:

Codi69

I hate it more when I blow myself up with my own law by accident . -.-

lmao I hate that too the odd time that I buy it. It always seems that as soon as I fire it, somebody on my team runs right in front of me so that I take damage from it as I call him a douche under my breath right after.