Need some road tiles and villagers w/ zombie anims for my survival horror. Plz help.

1ll1d4n

I'm making a survival horror map, decided to try my hand at survival horror after I played Zombie Island by King Klear, which is good and kicks ass and you should all play. I need street tiles, a blood-mage base man in a white lab-coat, and villagers w/ zombie anims and maybe really (realistically) dead looking skins. Yes I would like a villager male, female and child, but just the villager male would be good. Could someone plz make and/or post these?

Werbung:

1ll1d4n

Thx man, u saved my project. Your SO gonna have a character named after you! What do you want the coke monkey character to be? A zombie? A cop? Or maybe a coked out monkey zombie?

1ll1d4n

K I'll see what I can do. The coke monkey zombie right? Now I just have to think how a zombified monkey would manage to get high on coke, so it'll make some sense.

Mavus

Definately way off topic this first bit but I nearly fell off my chair reading your quote Fladian *laughing*...

But the survival map sounds alright... you'll have to keep us updated with screenies and stuff as it gets more made.

1ll1d4n

Oh.... About that, I've been waiting for appropriate models, skins and tiles. If someone could make a villager w/ zombie anims and a dead (MODERN-DAY) looking skin, a model I could use for a female lead (It'll have two heroes that you'll switch between by clicking on their icons. But there'll be fixed cameras and key arow movement, so you'll have to choose strategically about where to leave someone.) and maybe a zombie dog and a guy in a lab coat, then I'll get started immediately, and knowing how to post pics would help for the pics thing.

1ll1d4n

Ok, but FTR I already know myself how to make the key arrow movement and the fixed RE style cameras. And FTR the villager would have the zombie anims and the zombie skin. FTR.

Undead_Lives

Illidan, just get your image hosted on a free hosting website. Then insert the url within
tags.

Werbung:

Maximilianx

hehe i tried making an undead skin for the female villaiger, and i think i failed miserably. shes got open wounds on her arms and stuff, but the details i made are too little. :nuts:
previewcopyzu7.jpg