N64 vc games

sanushan

i made this thread to ask every1 what n64 games were/are gd or gd enough to puschase if/when they come out?

I want to play majoras mask...and thats all i remember that is gd. I want to play goldeneye and conkers bad fur day again but that aint gonna happen. Seriously i cant remember any other amazing n64 games.

Any ideas?

Werbung:

Quinn

Zelda Oot, Mario Kart & 64, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64/ Lylat Wars. Dont get Wave Race 64, it's not too great.

killman360

Yes it is true, conker we will not see. But goldeneye is very very possible. microsft owns RARE but not the golden games or characters ect.(for what i know of, they don't) but, yes it is very possible.

Nightowl

All Rare's games are good. I hope they have it settled and someday we may download the games via VC.

I would also recommend both Zelda games, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Also Mario Party 1 is one of the greatest games of the saga.

Pythorne

Definatly Golden Eye, maybe perfect dark, Paper Mario and Banjo games are games that i really want then theres other smaller titles.
By the way Mario Party 1 was on the N64.

Danny

Quinn said:
Zelda Oot, Mario Kart & 64, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64/ Lylat Wars. Dont get Wave Race 64, it's not too great.

90% of what he said.. I don't think Lylat Wars is on VC.. Oh and Smash bros is a good game

Werbung:

Hyrules007

Nightowl said:
All Rare's games are good. I hope they have it settled and someday we may download the games via VC.

On Rare's official site they said that it's up to Nintendo if they want their classic N64 games on the Wii. What have they been smoking?

My most wanted N64 games are the Mario Party series. I also want to play Shadowgate 64.