N4D3 PWN4G3

Werbung:

RaNcid

wow mmf, good job. I was already dead at short a so I witnessed it first hand. Your screen looks odd? I cant place what it is and it's not the hez... am i the only one it looks odd to?

Ramon Knight

Ah i remember that, yesterday...i was rushing short and like 6 nades flew overhead right when i died :-P Good job getting the critical one ;-)
RaNcid said:
wow mmf, good job. I was already dead at short a so I witnessed it first hand. Your screen looks odd? I cant place what it is and it's not the hez... am i the only one it looks odd to?
Yeah he's left handed..it just looks weird. Plus i think the crosshairs are different ones (i just use the standard crosshairs)

He also seems to have flashlight on and there's a strange black dot just up and left of the word 'visiting' and a horizontal one just under the people he's aiming at...also the box on the right is low-resolution. Other than that, i cant really tell if anything's out of place :p

MeanMugginFool

yeah, I dunno what causes the black lines, but it happens on some maps in random spots. I use the onboard video cause I have not had time to track down why my mobo doesn't recognize my Radeon 9600XT vid card. I use the small crosshairs, and I do play with the left handed look. I am a normally right handed person, but when I play with the left handed look somethign about it fits my eye better, and helps me aim better, can't explain it, just works that way.

Ramon Knight

Well it does seem to give you a good view when you're peeking out the left of the box there.

PS. Am i observant or what :-P Did i miss any other irregularities?(besides the triple nade kill, heh)

blze

its been a while.....:

bl@m:
blamtrip.jpg

hammered:
douchebagnade.jpg

osi:
ositripnade.jpg

snuff trips:
snufftripnade.jpg

hold dat:
wrongkindtripnade.jpg

enjoy.

slick

numbers speak for themself...my first fiver
thx to Animal Mother for rushing short and fuckin up some before I layed my vengence upon them...

Werbung: