N4D3 PWN4G3

Intro

I wanted to start a thread just for Slick. OK, seriously - I wanted to make a thread for people to post their best nade kill screenshots. It's always fun for all to see the aftermath of a great nade and the list of poor victims for us to all make fun of in a public forum.

I'll start out by posting mine.

First off is a clean triple nade on the long hall of prodigy:

triplenade4nl.jpg

Second is a 4 kill nade at DD on aztec:

4killnade0di.jpg

OK - so let's see the damage!

You too, Slick..

8)

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

That second one is beautiful, a nade chain: those are fun as hell :-P

Has anyone ever gotten a 3 nade chain? (ie, you nade someone, they drop theirs and blow up someone, then that person's nade blows someone up, etc) I'd like to see that.

PS how do you do screenshots? I'm stuck doing it the old fashioned way: press printscrn then paste it to an ms paint program (which obviously is slow and can get me killed:p )

Puppet

Ramon,

By default the F5 key is bound to the snapshot command which creates a screenshot in the following location:

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\youremailaddress\condition zero\czero

The first time you hit F5 it will create a file called mapname001.bmp and then each time you press F5 it will increment the number (02, 03, etc).

The_Desert_Fox

in all fairness slick owes most of his dust2 nade kills to me. i blitz short a and do my best to pwn usually before being shot to ribbons, then he plinks in a frag and finishes what i started. i should get kill assist points in stats ^_^

Werbung: