Most Improved Player

DiLLa

Hypnos said:
So everyone can get on the server and make a long line facing each other, and then we can raise our rifles to make a little tunnel. Then DG and Ponti can hold hands and walk through to the honeymoon vehicle.

tunnel.jpg

yeh you guys do that the very first rnd of a map and as soon as the last guy runs threw i want to throw a nade down the middle of you fags

o and LIZARD yeh ur right...so fuck you asshole

Werbung:

DigitalSword

LizardKing said:
i think i have only been on the server for just a little more than 7 months and not because he is a clans mate but deathgrip has shown incredible skill as of late. i use to nub his skull but now its the other way around... gd it deathgrip :p

oh ya i can even vote for ema... she is an 0bvi0us h4x0r

oh ya dilla "speak for ur self fukr lol...all of them have improved dramatically..but some have egos that have improved as well..i cant stand that inebriated guy with his fukn meaws!!! jk" i dont think you mean dramatically, i think you mean draStically

dramatically means - Of or relating to drama or the theater.
Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea

drasatically means - Severe or radical in nature; extreme: the drastic measure of amputating the entire leg; drastic social change brought about by the French Revolution.
Taking effect violently or rapidly: a drastic emetic.

dilla didnt anyone tell you that if your gonna use big words make sure you know what they mean HAHAHAHAHAHA jk jk
lk1-dilla0

Hmm, no, dramatically would ensue that it had increased so much that it was dramatic, that it actual creates a dramatic response, that it creates drama in many forms. Dilla wins.

Dilla 1 Lizard -1

|DS|

Shadoutsu

LizardKing said:
i think i have only been on the server for just a little more than 7 months and not because he is a clans mate but deathgrip has shown incredible skill as of late. i use to nub his skull but now its the other way around... gd it deathgrip :p

oh ya i can even vote for ema... she is an 0bvi0us h4x0r

oh ya dilla "speak for ur self fukr lol...all of them have improved dramatically..but some have egos that have improved as well..i cant stand that inebriated guy with his fukn meaws!!! jk" i dont think you mean dramatically, i think you mean draStically

dramatically means - Of or relating to drama or the theater.
Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea

drasatically means - Severe or radical in nature; extreme: the drastic measure of amputating the entire leg; drastic social change brought about by the French Revolution.
Taking effect violently or rapidly: a drastic emetic.

dilla didnt anyone tell you that if your gonna use big words make sure you know what they mean HAHAHAHAHAHA jk jk
lk1-dilla0

amx_slap the king around... then pushes goat in front of him... :D

DigitalSword said:
Hmm, no, dramatically would ensue that it had increased so much that it was dramatic, that it actual creates a dramatic response, that it creates drama in many forms. Dilla wins.

Dilla 1 Lizard -1

|DS|

grants the sword an extra point :twisted: :twisted:

DiLLa

LizardKing said:
lk1-dilla0

just give it up you had your chance these past few days cuz i have suckd complete ass and still you suck more its Dilla 9 LK7 get off my nuts

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=12&vlimit=20&vsort=kills&vorder=desc&vstart=20#victims

Werbung:

DiLLa

Machiavelli said:
lol, dilla, do you actually focus or play hard when you're on here? Save it for the scrims

now mach why would i focus in a pub like a match...especially when every1 stacks to begin with..my shot has been off lately...do u always have something smart to say