Hello

liverleef

I've been playing about 6 weeks or so. I'm using an M416 and a PSG1. I mainly play rattlesnake, deathroom and sandhog. Right now I'm mainly trying to improve my aim. It's frustrating as hell when you unload an entire clip at someone while they dodge your bullets and then they get you with a headshot/nutshot with one shot.

I'm also trying to figure out whats best to keep with you when you enter a game. Do you keep a sniper rifle and an assault type rifle? What kind of grenade? Do you lose speed by keeping a second rifle? Whats the best stuff to by with NX? Yes, I know those are seriously newb questions and I've gotten some good advice from searching the forums. A big thanks to all the elite players here who post the tips/tricks.

Werbung:

NoMercy

Welcome to the forums, and personally I use a P90 with combat beanie and light vest, with an SR25 in the backpack.

Werbung:

Manageris98

Well i usually dont use the G3 ONLY when i got the KE outta the Myst case for 30 days is all that i basically used for, other than when i started the game everyone said that it was the best gun to use, now i know better.