Most Improved Player

Deviant

Well, I'm curious who everyone thinks has improved the most while playing in PuNx. I'm bored at the library, not doing my work and browsing the forums instead. Please just answer the damn question, don't spam it.

In no order:
Ema
Deathgrip
Ponti
Inebriated

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

I would have to say Ponti. We both started playing Punx at aroudn the same time, and I remember we both used to have some atrocious scores and catch shit for being nubs from all the regs. Now he can damn near ace teams, and it is rare that I see him with a bad score.

DiLLa

speak for ur self fukr lol...all of them have improved dramatically..but some have egos that have improved as well..i cant stand that inebriated guy with his fukn meaws!!! :lol: :lol: jk

blze

ponti by far i think. not just cuz of score, but because of
rethinking his strategy. (spawn is NOT always safe, rofl)

Machiavelli

Out of the choices I would say...

Deathgrip. He's the only one I can honestly remember that has improved. I figured the others had always been somewhere around the level that they are now. Ema had the new computer deal but she had always played smart, just not necesarrily hitting the shots. DG has completely improved in style, communication, and hitting shots.

Dirty

I would have to say that Ema's OVERNIGHT jump in skill is pretty UNCANNY if you get my DRIFT!

also... I think Puppet has become a better player. He was always good, but he is just down right mean now.

EMA

Dirty said:
I would have to say that Ema's OVERNIGHT jump in skill is pretty UNCANNY if you get my DRIFT!

so what exactly are you implying? :p

i'd have to say Deathgrip...

i'll also say billy..fucker sucked when he lagged...but he's pretty good now...kinda liek the overnight jump kinda thing.. :lol: j/k but yeah will is good

Werbung: