Medal of Honor Heroes 2

NICER

There will be one more MOH game to Wii :D

I haven't played the first one but i think i will buy this.

What do you think aboute the game?

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050628424.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050629580.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050630721.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050631721.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050632705.jpg

Interview:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/813/813365p1.html

Oh and i Forgott it will have online play for up to 32 players. :D

Werbung:

Squiddy

I'm annoyed that the PSP version is bogging down this game in the graphics department, but that's a minor issue when I've got the 32 player online mode (NO FRIEND CODES!!!!!!!! :D), the Zapper compatibility and on-rails mode to look forward to.

NICER

Squiddy said:
I'm annoyed that the PSP version is bogging down this game in the graphics department, but that's a minor issue when I've got the 32 player online mode (NO FRIEND CODES!!!!!!!! :D), the Zapper compatibility and on-rails mode to look forward to.

Yeah the graphics could be better but hey it isn't finished.

But i really don't care aboute the graphics when it will have online mode for up to 32 players :D

Squiddy

Just to let everyone know, that this game will use the EA Nation set-up.

It's basically your own MSN like Username for EA games only. You create one, and then you can play other EA Nation users as well as add their usernames to your friends list. So remember, any game which is online-enabled and is made by EA will use this setup.

Currently, Madden 08, Fifa 08, Need For Speed: ProStreet and Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2 are confirmed to use EA Nation.

Watch my thread (see the sig) on MoH release day as I'll be including EA Nation Username to your profiles! :D

Ryano

32 player online with no friend codes.....this will be one of the best games for the Wii because of the online it's gonna have.

Zigurat

Looking forward to this, 32 player online and using the wii zapper. I'm hoping the controls will turn out great if so this game will be really awsome to play online.

Phillysoul11

do you need Wi- Fi to play it online??
This game looks amazing, i have played Many MoH games and am very exited that the wii has finally produced a shooting game of worth, or so it seems

skyclaw

well, i think Wi-Fi is the network that Nintendo uses, so even if you have the usb wired adapter i think its still considered Wi-Fi

Werbung:

skyclaw

they already stated they took that out lol also some lame ladder climbing motion... i'll see if i can find a link

http://n4g.com/wii/News-66510.aspx