Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Jesusdragon737

Although I enjoy the wii and all, I really don't know how I'm going to like this game. I don't like the whole "point and shoot with the wiimote" arcade style of play. Sure, the arcade is fun to go to every once in a while, but I think that platforms like playstation and xbox are much better for shooting games. I think that aiming at the screen and moving your hands all over the place would just get annoying in a shooting game where there's lots of action going on....

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

kevmaster said:
So you buy the Zapper. That solves that problem.

no that defanitly does not solve the problem.....i wish that this game was gamecube controller compatible :/ i have a feeling some of the moves ( like the shotgun and bazooka) are going to get really annoying after awile

JSkilla

NICER said:
There will be one more MOH game to Wii :D

I haven't played the first one but i think i will buy this.

What do you think aboute the game?

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050628424.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050629580.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050630721.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050631721.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050632705.jpg

Interview:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/813/813365p1.html

Oh and i Forgott it will have online play for up to 32 players. :D

i love this game i play online all the time its an awsome game
i recamaned it to everybody

JSkilla

Phillysoul11 said:
kevmaster said:
So you buy the Zapper. That solves that problem.

no that defanitly does not solve the problem.....i wish that this game was gamecube controller compatible :/ i have a feeling some of the moves ( like the shotgun and bazooka) are going to get really annoying after awile

i aggree i hate reloading the shoutgun atfer every shot i keep forgeting

JSkilla

Jesusdragon737 said:
Although I enjoy the wii and all, I really don't know how I'm going to like this game. I don't like the whole "point and shoot with the wiimote" arcade style of play. Sure, the arcade is fun to go to every once in a while, but I think that platforms like playstation and xbox are much better for shooting games. I think that aiming at the screen and moving your hands all over the place would just get annoying in a shooting game where there's lots of action going on....

no i disagree ur reaction is fast on the wii and it makes it easier with the wi mote.

Werbung: