Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Danny said:
Isn't there a thread like this?
Nintendo and Sony were friends?? :mega_shok:

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW!?oh well let me tell you the story

when nintendo released he was whit sony(the where going to do alot of games)they where going to do the cd-i zelda(you can see the videos on youtube..)but the nintendo said screw you! and nintendo went whit philips...(I think that was kinda gay....)

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Danny said:
Isn't there a thread like this?
Nintendo and Sony were friends?? :mega_shok:

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW!?oh well let me tell you the story

when nintendo released he was whit sony(the where going to do alot of games)they where going to do the cd-i zelda(you can see the videos on youtube..)but the nintendo said screw you! and nintendo went whit philips...(I think that was kinda gay....)

I think I heard that a while ago but that doesn't meen they worked together...

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
^well for me that working togheter...and what nintendo did was kinda gay...

Not really....if they thought Philips could do a better job then why not partner with them...

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Not really....if they thought Philips could do a better job then why not partner with them...
Nintendo worked with Sony with a new console, but like 1 week before the release nintendo withraw the coperation wiht sony and started working with phillips instead (wich was pretty stupid by nintendo) they created the CDI together which was a crapmachine..Sony who was failed by nintendo standed alone with their machine and decided to release it without nintendo, and what a sucsess!! PS1...Can u image how it would look now if nintendo had worked with Sony??

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Nintendo worked with Sony with a new console, but like 1 week before the release nintendo withraw the coperation wiht sony and started working with phillips instead (wich was pretty stupid by nintendo) they created the CDI together which was a crapmachine..Sony who was failed by nintendo standed alone with their machine and decided to release it without nintendo, and what a sucsess!! PS1...Can u image how it would look now if nintendo had worked with Sony??

Yeah you are right...well...mistakes are mistakes...now you se PS3 is the worst selling console right now...now nintendo is a sucses!!

Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Yeah you are right...well...mistakes are mistakes...now you se PS3 is the worst selling console right now...now nintendo is a sucses!!
Yeah :) but it took them over 10 years to get back on track ;)

Danny

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

for what? I don't think any console by Sony, Nintendo , Microsoft lasted 10 years.. probably earlier ones.. but in the Playstation Era? I'm not sure..

Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

for what? I don't think any console by Sony, Nintendo , Microsoft lasted 10 years.. probably earlier ones.. but in the Playstation Era? I'm not sure..
both PS1 and PS2 outsold Nintendo 64 and Gamecube

kaitora

that may be true but the n64 was unique at the time... it was the first 64 bit console... hence in reality it was better than it's competitors, just nobody saw that... but ninty have righted their wrongs now

Danny

Rasande Bävern said:
Danny said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

both PS1 and PS2 outsold Nintendo 64 and Gamecube
May I add that Paper Mario in N64 became the most selling game in 2001 even with PS1 games or PS2?

Werbung: