Mario Party 8 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Ralucard

This game was really a dissapointment, I have mario party 1 up to 8 except for 7. And well, as many others may have I've begun to get really tired of mario party, it's the same sh*t game after game. But now I thought it would get much better with the wiimote, but no. many of the games you didn't even use the wiimotes potentials and instead you held it sideways like a regular controller.

They could've have done this so much better than it is.

Pinkprincess

Ralucard said:
This game was really a dissapointment, I have mario party 1 up to 8 except for 7. And well, as many others may have I've begun to get really tired of mario party, it's the same sh*t game after game. But now I thought it would get much better with the wiimote, but no. many of the games you didn't even use the wiimotes potentials and instead you held it sideways like a regular controller.

They could've have done this so much better than it is.

I totally agree I don'tthink that I would buy another Mario Party game unless they pulled their fingers out and did something amazing

Jesusdragon737

gunners-4-life said:
im not sure what to get paty 8 or galaxy?

WOA. ARE YOU KIDDING MAN? Haven't you heard what people have been saying about this game? It sucks. Galaxy, on the other hand, is an INCREDIBLE game. One of the best games of all time. I mean, just look at the ratings for it.

Gamespot Ratings:
Super Mario Galaxy: 9.5
Mario Party 8: 6.5

Werbung: