Mario Party 8 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

MicroLovePony

Blooper is the squid creature you find on the first Mario Bros game. Bowser and Donkey Kong are now only seen on certain spaces in the game.

I don't know. Some games seem clearly pulled from Gamecube to Wii in a quick fix to "hold remote on side" control yet playing it with three friends is so much fun. You laugh at the gestures and everything.

GoldenAssassin

I haven't bought a Mario Party games since MP2. I never got into them that much, mainly because I never had anybody to play with.

However, I purchased MP8 for myself and my girlfriend (as well as our roomates).

Mario

I was looking to see when the game was going to be re released. I'll not post the URL of the site but this is what it says, (Source Joystiq)

"Although initially Nintendo advised Mario Party 8 was pulled due to wrong discs being included in the retail allocation, it seemed that it was in fact due to one word.

Nintendo have now advised that Mario Party 8 will return to store shelves from 3rd August, without any hint of "spastic" remaining. They'll be hoping that the game picks up from its strong first week performance in the UK charts, where it went top 5 before being pulled."

When its released Friday i'm going to buy it.

Mario

I brought the game today and i don't think its to bad the Bowser level is annoying there are some good games on there :) did anyone else buy the game today?

serpent01

The game is only good with 4 people....but then agian thats how all mario party games are

My favorite mario party games in order (Excluding mp7)

1) Mario party 2
2) Mario party 3
3) mario party 1
4) Mario party 6
5) Mario Party 8
6) Mario party 5
7) Mario Party 4

Mario party 6

Werbung: