Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

jesta

"Update: A statement released by Official Nintendo Magazine reads:

The details printed in Official Nintendo Magazine 21 regarding Mario Kart Wii were healthy speculation on our part and are in no way an official announcement from Nintendo.

"We are sorry if we have mislead anyone. We do not set out to mislead our readers. ONM apologises profusely for any misunderstandings that this has caused.Update ends.

Despite no further announcements having come from Nintendo, UK Official Nintendo Magazine says the online battle mode will allow for 16 players."

Link

So theres me thinking ONM, the official Nintendo mag would have come up with facts, but nooooooo, 'healthy speculation' lol

Sorry to get you all excited, I was too! I'll keep you updated! ;)

Ryano

jesta said:
"Update: A statement released by Official Nintendo Magazine reads:

The details printed in Official Nintendo Magazine 21 regarding Mario Kart Wii were healthy speculation on our part and are in no way an official announcement from Nintendo.

"We are sorry if we have mislead anyone. We do not set out to mislead our readers. ONM apologises profusely for any misunderstandings that this has caused.Update ends.

Despite no further announcements having come from Nintendo, UK Official Nintendo Magazine says the online battle mode will allow for 16 players."

Link

So theres me thinking ONM, the official Nintendo mag would have come up with facts, but nooooooo, 'healthy speculation' lol

Sorry to get you all excited, I was too! I'll keep you updated! ;)

The reason I said it was old was because I knew it was just speculative because they got the details from the E3 video and no one's got info since then.

killman360

jesta said:
Heres a snippet from ONM...

DSC00096.JPG

Enough said indeed!! :)
Ahhh....crap, your saying this was not confirmed? Hmmm...i hope i am wrong! if i am som1 plz tell me!

Kirby

I don't know enough about it to really determine if I want it or not. Looks cool though! I'm glad that there are different styles of control, that let's the gamcube controller lovers and the Wii Remote lovers all play on the same field. Online also looks like a lot of potential.

Did I hear the possibility of more than 8 drivers on one track?

hockeyhero

Kirby said:
I don't know enough about it to really determine if I want it or not. Looks cool though! I'm glad that there are different styles of control, that let's the gamcube controller lovers and the Wii Remote lovers all play on the same field. Online also looks like a lot of potential.

ya i think i heard somewhere that it's up to 16 or 12 players....i'm not really sure....

jesta

hockeyhero said:
Kirby said:

ya i think i heard somewhere that it's up to 16 or 12 players....i'm not really sure....

Yep you did hear correct, but nothing is confirmed... again lol

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
jesta said:

DSC00096.JPG

Ahhh....crap, your saying this was not confirmed? Hmmm...i hope i am wrong! if i am som1 plz tell me!

Unfortunately you are totally right:(

hockeyhero

jesta said:
hockeyhero said:
Kirby said:

Yep you did hear correct, but nothing is confirmed... again lol

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
jesta said:

DSC00096.JPG

Unfortunately you are totally right:(

jesta do you know if that pic is from nintendo power?...because if it is then there is a more likely chance that it might be true since it's nintendo's magazine.......

jesta

Afraid it's ONM. They did also release something saying that it was a mistake...
"“The details printed in Official Nintendo Magazine 21 regarding Mario Kart Wii were healthy speculation on our part and are in no way an official announcement from Nintendo. We are sorry if we have mislead anyone. We do not set out to mislead our readers. ONM apologises profusely for any misunderstandings that this has caused.†- ONM " Link

There is a trailer showing 12 players, so there is still hope yet for a great multi-player game.

hockeyhero

jesta said:
Afraid it's ONM. They did also release something saying that it was a mistake...
"“The details printed in Official Nintendo Magazine 21 regarding Mario Kart Wii were healthy speculation on our part and are in no way an official announcement from Nintendo. We are sorry if we have mislead anyone. We do not set out to mislead our readers. ONM apologises profusely for any misunderstandings that this has caused.†- ONM " Link

There is a trailer showing 12 players, so there is still hope yet for a great multi-player game.

ya i think it would either be 12 or 16 players.......

thnx jesta for your help;)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.