Map concepts

Squishy-1

OK i have an idea for a map and the reason i am not working on it myself is because its way too large for one person to make alone and my connection is to crappy to get it in circulation on battle.net. it is a map not a campaign but i suggest whoever takes the job has t1. It would be called Traders and tyrants, where at the begining it opens a dialog box with trader, knight, mercenary, noble, and load. a trader class would start out with a hero with all of the workers abilities and some trading spells of course. the knight would be just like any character you see on arena games or aos. the mercenary would gain more money from kills and build encampments. a noble would be the second weakest and second richest type in the game, and would be the only one capable of being a king (aka tyrant) and not get much untill the end of the game (suggested for pros). the trader would have the most money and be the weakest in the long run and starts as a begger(suggested for newbs). the knight would be the bulk of the players and be mainly powerful but dull witted and receive the least ammount of money(knights cannot do damage to nobles). The mercenary is the most balanced character with a good ammount of money and power starts out as a bum ends up a high class hitman(mercenaries have the highest potential) the max level is obviously 10k or whatever the max is. clicking load will disable playing untill you put in your code.
now i know what ur thinking thats not too big but before you say that listen to this.
All character types will have 125 tier town hall style buildings and 1 new building per tier starting with an outpost for all types (tower + a farm) instead of gold it would be pesoes, instead of wood it would be food and instead of food it would be army size. the equation for food decrease over time would be ---
army size * 2 + hero ammount * 5 + 3 = decrease in food
if some one plans on doing this i can give them moredetails on the buildings and tier names and units and stuff. wow that was long

Werbung:

james1654

1st sugestion I can make is that it needs to be a WIP project, or u wont finish it. I sugest that at first the town halls be 10 teirs each and add more in later betas.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

You might try a better title next time squishy, at first I thought you wanted people to post their ideas here, not just yours.
And your concept sounds...fine I guess. Your presentation of the idea doesn't make it appealing..
Finally, your post wasn't long. Trust me.