ANOTHER Guide: Saving Up GP

UnholyReaper

Well here I am typing at my computer desk. Just another guide as usual for those starters.:D Add rep if it helps.:D Well lets start this off.

Tip 1:
ONLY spend what you need. From beginning to end you MUST only buy what you NEED.

Tip 2:
This is an example of what you might need for a regular match-
-Primary Weapon (ONLY ONE)
-Secondary ( Default Pistol)
-Vest (Optional)

Tip 3: You can follow these plans.
Plan 1. Buy a 1 Day primary weapon for every game you play. If you play after school then I suggest buying a weapon every NIGHT. That way you have more play with your weapon.
Plan 2. Only do this if you're certain. This is only if you want to save even more. You buy a 90 day primary weapon.
I suggest the 1st plan all the time but 90 day one can save you a lot if you play daily.

Tip 4: Modifications are NOT necessary. If you really need one then the only one you should buy is a SCOPE.

Tip 5: If you're a good CQC person then get a very accurate AR like a MK16 SCAR-L or a M4A1. The next step is just to add a scope. This is good because it enables you to play in all of the maps large or small.

Tip 6: If you're a sniper DO NOT buy a silencer. It's not that useful. Also buy a military shotgun or Anaconda ( Dessert Eagle if you can ) so you can play in CQC maps easier instead of no scoping all the time.

Tip 7: If you're really lazy or you want to save a chunk load of GP then get NX Cash. Remember, saves you a lot. You can either buy a character/weapon package or a 90 day weapon. They both save you the same ( Approximately ) amount of GP. If you don't play much get the character/weapon package. It's instant GP sent right to your player. For more on NX cash refer to my guide "NX Guide!".

Well that's about it. Rep me if you want. Expect more in the future. Thanks for reading. By now!

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

im an OK sniper,which means I prefer to snipe but when theres too many people coming you gotta whip something powerful out (cant wait till i level up to get the deagle)

thanks for another awsome guide,I cant +rep you though becuase it says i have to give some to other people before giving it yo you again

UnholyReaper

im an OK sniper,which means I prefer to snipe but when theres too many people coming you gotta whip something powerful out (cant wait till i level up to get the deagle)

thanks for another awsome guide,I cant +rep you though becuase it says i have to give some to other people before giving it yo you again

ahaha. thanks. i really cant wait til my next level as well! also you get the SG 550 :D. I'm at about 73% so I'm pretty anxious.

XCalibry

Just buy one gun and play CTF and One Man Armies and you can get a ton of GP very quickly.

Also, if you buy your gear like early in the morning before you goto school or work so when you come back, you can play as much and not worrying about expiring. Also, even if you do buy stuff early in the morning, you can probably play a game or two before your day starts... hehe

UnholyReaper

Just buy one gun and play CTF and One Man Armies and you can get a ton of GP very quickly.

Also, if you buy your gear like early in the morning before you goto school or work so when you come back, you can play as much and not worrying about expiring. Also, even if you do buy stuff early in the morning, you can probably play a game or two before your day starts... hehe

yea exactly. i like CTF. CTF in snowvalley is my favorite place because its easiest to get kills and is just plain fun!

Werbung: