Manhunt 2 is coming to U.S

Werbung:

badboykane

It might not work yet, not all imports work on Wii consoles.
There is only partial compatibility with import Wii games when using a chip.

Hopefully it does work on a PAL Wii but will have to wait until release and others have tried to find out.

Ill prob just download it for the PC instead anyway as will guarantee to get it on that.

Some countries in Europe it will be release as it not banned in all of them but the thing is although they will be PAL its a matter of will your language be on there.

kaitora

i'll go for pc, as nintendo will just find another way of updating the wii firmware to not accept games from other regions

kaitora

Manhunt 2 is coming to us....The game will be released in North America on October 31

quoted from the very first post in the thread.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
First this now no SSBB and BWII till 08....makes you wanna go to NOE headquarters and kill every last one of em...

Nah.

It makes me wanna stroll in Blockbusters and buy a PS3, 2 GAMES, 2 CONTROLLERS, HDMI cable and 2 Blu-ray films all for just £400 to show that I'm not having any of Nintendo's crap and that the PS3 is better.

Werbung:

Apakarta

badboykane said:
It might not work yet, not all imports work on Wii consoles.
There is only partial compatibility with import Wii games when using a chip.

Hopefully it does work on a PAL Wii but will have to wait until release and others have tried to find out.

Ill prob just download it for the PC instead anyway as will guarantee to get it on that.

Some countries in Europe it will be release as it not banned in all of them but the thing is although they will be PAL its a matter of will your language be on there.

i know m8 but it can work just give it a try:D and sweden never bann games:D its so good:)