Manhunt 2 is coming to U.S

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
First this now no SSBB and BWII till 08....makes you wanna go to NOE headquarters and kill every last one of em...

Nah.

It makes me wanna stroll in Blockbusters and buy a PS3, 2 GAMES, 2 CONTROLLERS, HDMI cable and 2 Blu-ray films all for just £400 to show that I'm not having any of Nintendo's crap and that the PS3 is better.

patience ftl

Werbung:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
First this now no SSBB and BWII till 08....makes you wanna go to NOE headquarters and kill every last one of em...

Nah.

It makes me wanna stroll in Blockbusters and buy a PS3, 2 GAMES, 2 CONTROLLERS, HDMI cable and 2 Blu-ray films all for just £400 to show that I'm not having any of Nintendo's crap and that the PS3 is better.

patience ftl

Does it really matter?

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:

Nah.

patience ftl

Does it really matter?

I guess not, but just a little bit of advice. I've played both the PS3 and 360 many times and I'm by far enjoying the 360, it's online is fantastic and it's getting Bioshock and Halo 3 which will be big contenders for Game of the year when they come out, so if your serious about gettinga new console, I would reccomend the 360.

Ryano

supersujay said:
apakarta u r wrong the game of the year is going to be ssbb and every one nos that no matter wht u say it will always be ssbb

Well I really don't think it matters, both will be awesome games:)

Squiddy

supersujay said:
apakarta u r wrong the game of the year is going to be ssbb and every one nos that no matter wht u say it will always be ssbb

Fanboy.

It'll be MGS4, since Brawl ain't out in UK till 2008.

And Ryano, I hate 360s. Too online-oriented, lack of titles for my taste, no MGS4 or FF XIII and that DAMN (;)) crap reliability. I don't care if it has 3 years warranty if the hardware doesn't improve.

Apakarta

supersujay said:

well ssbb is not coming this year for us in europe so i think smg will be the game of the year maybe halo 3 :mega_shok:

but ssbb, smg, mario kart and mp3 r all awesome

Ryano

Apakarta said:
supersujay said:

well ssbb is not coming this year for us in europe so i think smg will be the game of the year maybe halo 3 :mega_shok:

Yeah damn NOE....I can't wait for SSBB...no I really really can't wait. *moves to america to get SSBB early*

Werbung:

Squiddy

Apakarta said:
supersujay said:

And what about Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots?