Manhunt 2 is coming to U.S

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Apakarta said:
supersujay said:
apakarta u r wrong the game of the year is going to be ssbb and every one nos that no matter wht u say it will always be ssbb

well ssbb is not coming this year for us in europe so i think smg will be the game of the year maybe halo 3 :mega_shok:

but ssbb, smg, mario kart and mp3 r all awesome

And what about Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots?

Is that out this year?

Oh and you can't forget about Bioshock, it'll be awesome.

Werbung:

Apakarta

Ryano said:
Apakarta said:
supersujay said:
apakarta u r wrong the game of the year is going to be ssbb and every one nos that no matter wht u say it will always be ssbb

well ssbb is not coming this year for us in europe so i think smg will be the game of the year maybe halo 3 :mega_shok:

Yeah damn NOE....I can't wait for SSBB...no I really really can't wait. *moves to america to get SSBB early*

well if u modd ur wii u can get the games:) but they maybe dont work:(

Ryano

Apakarta said:
Ryano said:
Apakarta said:
supersujay said:

Yeah damn NOE....I can't wait for SSBB...no I really really can't wait. *moves to america to get SSBB early*

well if u modd ur wii u can get the games:) but they maybe dont work:(

Well of what I've heard after the last update you can't mod your Wii so US games will work on it.:(

Ryano

Apakarta said:
srry for the double post.....and ryano thats not ture:D U.S games works:D friends of mine r playing mp3 now on there modded wii:)

Lucky little (insert curse word of your choice here)

Werbung: