Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gdog

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that it's taken so long to announce the winner; i've been very busy. Ok, so I still haven't picked a winner, because I've decided to have a vote. Please be aware, THE WINNER OF THE POLL WILL NOT NECCESARILY DECIDE THE CONTEST WINNER. I will use the poll to help decide my choice, because I want to see if what's funny to me, is funny to others. Thank You to all of the entries: hockeyhero, chickenhea, TimpZ, Jailbreak, VGS, killman360, Nightowl, and supersujay. All of the entries except for supersujay's will be in the poll. I'm sorry supersujay, but your entry had too much language, and you know how I am with language... Ok, here are the entries:

#1) Wii & Mii

Once, there was a Mii named Mii. It loved to Wii. One day, it decided to Wii a Mii. The Mii wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it Wiid in a Wii. Mii's mother was mad, so she Wiid her Mii.Then, the Wii ate a guy named Mii. This guy was sorta Wii when he was eatin, so while inside of the Wii's stomach, he pulled out a Wii and Miid his/her way out of Wii's stomach. After Mii was out, he ran into a Wii. The Wii ate the guy again. Mii was Wiid, so he pulled out a Wii and Wiid the Wii. He then went home to Wii a Mii.
The End.

#2) Once, there was a yoshi named Flibby the third. It loved to watch Youtube poop. One day, it decided to make a Youtube poop video. The shy guy on youtube wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it shotgunned zombies in a chocolate factory. The shy guy's mother was mad, so she killed her son. Then, the yoshi named Flibby ate a guy named Jesus. This guy was sorta drunk on Ribena when he was eating, so while inside of the yoshi's stomach, he pulled out a care bear and tried to cut his/her way out of Flibby's stomach. After Jesus was out, he ran into a wall. The yoshi ate the guy again. Jesus was drunk on Ribena still, so he pulled out a fork and ate the turkey that flibby ate last tuesday. He then went home to be eaten by a walrus.
The End.

#3)

Once, there was a G-dog named Matt . It loved to jump. One day, it decided to jump a Gamestop. The G-dog wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it jumped in a minefield.G-dog's mother was mad, so she shot her ex.Then, the G-dog ate a guy named Mario. This guy was sorta dissapointed when he was eatin, so while inside of the G-dog's stomach, he pulled out a mushroom and leaped his/her way out of Matt's stomach. After Mario was out, he ran into a Giga. Bowser. The Bowser ate the guy again Mario was Drugged, so he pulled out a Koopa and Fought the Bowser. He then went home to Defeat a Golden Assasin.
The End.

G-dog meens:giant dog
Giga Bowser:Gigantic Bowser

#4)Once, there was a cinchilla named arnold. It loved to smoke.One day, it decided to befriend a world war 2 sea mine. The world war 2 sea mine wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it detonated in a hurry.Arnold's mother was mad, so she picked up her pet armadilo.Then, rasher the armadilo ate a guy named fidel castro. This guy was sorta a laxative when he was eatin, so while inside of the armadilos's stomach, he pulled out a haddock and rode his/her way out of fidel's stomach. After fidel was out, he ran into a mob of angry todlers. The todlers ate the guy again. Fidel was enjoying this, so he pulled out a plug and blocked the bottum of the stomach. He then went home to his new home a todlers stomach.
The End.

#5)Once, there was a fart named _pwar stink. It loved to fart. One day, it decided to poo a dioheria. The mother of farts wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, so it killed the last dolphin in a atomic fart capsule (which amplyiphys the power of all farts).pwar sink's mother was mad, so she farted her pants so hard poo came out.Then, the mother farted on then ate a guy named supercalifragilisticxpaladocious. This guy was sorta quezzy when he was eatin, so while inside of the mother's stomach, he pulled out a vomit out of his mouth and (you can guess what happens next to gruesome to go into much detail) made his way out of mother's stomach. After supercalifragiliticxpalidocious was out, he ran into Pwar stink. The farter ate the guy. supercalifragiliticxpaladocius was Quezzy, so he pulled out a vomit stick and (you know what happens) pwar stink vomited out super through his ass! He then went home to give up his life of crime against the farter people and became one himself.

#6)Once, there was a cactus named Pellina. It loved to drink water. One day, it decided to drink a soda. The soda wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it decarbonized itself in a decarbonizer.Pellina's mother was mad, so she yanked her shotgun.Then, the mother ate a guy named qockumber. This guy was sorta sloppy when he was eatin, so while inside of the mother's stomach, he pulled out a carbonizer and belched his/her way out of mommy's stomach. After qockumber was out, he ran into an anaconda. The anaconda ate the guy again. Qockumber was furious, so he pulled out a feather and tickled the anaconda. He then went home to water a plant.
The End.

#7)Once, there was a console guy named Xbox360. It loved to play. One day, it decided to play a DVD. The Xbox360 wasnt happy. Because it wasnt happy, it broke in a second. Xbox360's mother was mad, so she brought her Playstation3.Then, the Playstation3 ate a guy named Wii. This guy was sorta mad when he was eatin, so while inside of the Playstation3's stomach, he pulled out a Wiimote and sold his/her way out of Playstation3's stomach. After Wii was out, he ran into a Xbox360. The Wii ate the guy again. Wii was happy, so he pulled out a wiimote and played the Sims2. He then went home to make a game.
The End.

The paragrph i made showed how xbox360 breaks easily, and how wii has sold more consoles than the Playstation3. The last part shows that even when Xbox360 was released way earlier than wii, the wii has still eaten up XBOX360, meaning that it has sold more consoles.

Ok guys. Vote for your favorites!

Werbung:

Gdog

If no one responds, I will move the poll for another week. if still no one has responded, this competition will be terminated.

Gdog

come on guys! This is for coins! Support your fellow wiipros.
alright, new rule. at least 5 people must vote before the deadline, otherwise i will terminate the poll, and maybe, even this entire competition. i had thought that people might like this competition for actual coins...
come on guys!

Werbung:

Gdog

alright guys, lets all congratulate hockeyhero for his winning mad lib entry in the poll. the actual winner will be announced in about a week. congrats to all!