M4A1 or the SCAR?

Codi69

Well firstly I'm new to the forums... so hi :)

I used to be a hardcore advocate of the SCAR, but then I saw a guy owning with what I thought was the M16 in a match. Later on in that match when I was low on ammo, I was basically was forced to pick up weapon... I went on a 10 killstreak, with his M4A1.

Basically I want to know what's better in your opinion, the M4A1, or the SCAR?

Werbung:

candle_TAW

depends on play style, the SCAR and M4A1 are both really good, and are interchangeable as both present little recoil and high rate of fire

john66

The m4 while scoped in is aboslutly amazing. The little red dot barely goes and where. You can unload a whole clip on some one without missing once. If he stood still. The scar is also very good. But, in my own thoughts the m4 is better. Not by much understand that. The scar is decent and has it's advantages in certain situations where the m4 would fail epicly. Slightly long post short. M4 with scope equals victory for you. Trust me. just test the M4 with a scope for one day. it will not dissapoint. Although the accuracy at very far ranges will make you swear more than you've ever have before.

Codi69

The m4 while scoped in is aboslutly amazing. The little red dot barely goes and where. You can unload a whole clip on some one without missing once. If he stood still. M4 with scope equals victory for you. Trust me. just test the M4 with a scope for one day. it will not dissapoint. Although the accuracy at very far ranges will make you swear more than you've ever have before.

Yes I love using the M4 scoped as well, it's absolutely amazing. I always get called an aimbotter because of it, lol. :) As for you saying it's not that great for long-distance targets, I would have to disagree. Don't get me wrong, by no means is it perfect, but there have been times where I've decided against whipping out my M24 to take down a far away enemy. ;)

MrPoog

m4 scope and silencer the best its amazing so low recoil and good damage

Silencers don't take away recoil... The S1 silencer actually adds recoil. You want it to say +10%, not -10%. I know the recoil stat can seem pretty backwards when you compare two weapons, but I know for a fact that the S1 adds recoil. I did a little test with an Uzi.

The Uzi has virtually no recoil with the first 15-20 bullets (while firing; it's not like the first bullets you shoot from the gun when you spawn have no recoil). I put on an S1 silencer and it went wild. The Uzi would sort of strafe from side to side and climb really fast. Just leave the silencer off of your M4 and I'm sure you'll like it even more.

docboy22

Silencers don't take away recoil... The S1 silencer actually adds recoil. You want it to say +10%, not -10%. I know the recoil stat can seem pretty backwards when you compare two weapons, but I know for a fact that the S1 adds recoil. I did a little test with an Uzi.

The Uzi has virtually no recoil with the first 15-20 bullets (while firing; it's not like the first bullets you shoot from the gun when you spawn have no recoil). I put on an S1 silencer and it went wild. The Uzi would sort of strafe from side to side and climb really fast. Just leave the silencer off of your M4 and I'm sure you'll like it even more.
dude i've done the same test with an AK S1 decreases recoil

Werbung:

john66

The silencer does decrease recoil. Depends on which gun it's placed on though to see any noticible differnce. On the ak47 you will see the differnce very clearly. Although you reduce the 3 hit kill to a weaker 3 hit.