L85a1 camo?

Werbung:

PIEDEATH

I got the standard from the GP case. HATED IT!!!! No add on's but a clip.. decent power but i love to have a scope of some kind. Used it for one round then tossed it in the heap... uugggg:mad:

u can put a surpressor, it has a s3 on the screen shot.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

I got the L85 CAMO from supply case for 7 days and I actually like that gun. It seems to have a slow recoil recovery tho, and how come I can't mount any scopes and sights on it? It's just another assault rifle and it can totally be mounted on top of the iron sight that's much like the ones on the M4 and M16. But still, the gun is pretty cool, just need quicker recoil recovery and enable players to mount sights on it! Or else I don't wanna see any more scopes on that nx version of it. Oh and for goodness' sake nexon needs to let players mount scopes on the machine guns too, it's certainly proved possible with the MK48 MOD.

EDIT: (2 days later) The L85 is really getting on my nerves, it has strong recoil and bullet spread and it can get really hard to shoot medium and long range targets, I like the fact that it does good damage, but hey if the bullets dont hit the target, its not going to do any damage at all. And on top of that nexon wont let us mount scopes or sights on that gun......ehhh what's their problem?