L85a1 camo?

PIEDEATH

I picked up this gun from the ground:

ru8787.jpg

How do you get it? Is it from the latest patch? People say now it is avalible in the AR supply case and performs on par to the AUG A1, but im not sure...

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

the SA80/L85 is a weird gun. I've never liked how it looks. Just an ugly POS. It's currently the primary rifle of the Aussie and Brit Armies as far as I know.

It probably came out of the MYST-N pack, but I do know you can get them in the NX Assault Rifle cases too.

PIEDEATH

the SA80/L85 is a weird gun. I've never liked how it looks. Just an ugly POS. It's currently the primary rifle of the Aussie and Brit Armies as far as I know.

It probably came out of the MYST-N pack, but I do know you can get them in the NX Assault Rifle cases too.

i know how to get it now, u can get it and the not camo versoin in the gp AR supply case, read the description of the supply case

Miran_Eitan

The camo version isn't in the GP as far as I know. Normally what they do is they put camo versions of the gun in NX cases.

I haven't played in awhile so I could be wrong.

MooCowMan

I'm not a fan.. I wanted to like this gun, but just didn't. For how rare it is.. I would rather have an M4 CQBR, G36KE or AK-103

Werbung:

Cyder

I got the standard from the GP case. HATED IT!!!! No add on's but a clip.. decent power but i love to have a scope of some kind. Used it for one round then tossed it in the heap... uugggg:mad: