Just to prove that Stacking is what its said to be.,..

Yep, this just goes to show that stacking isn't what its said to be. People think that just if they have good people on the other team and yours doesn't have many, they begin saying "Camper" "Stackers" "/Unstack" I can go on and on and on.... If you over come the idea of stacking you have overcome the game. So unless nobody on your team kills the 1 opposite team person once in 2 rounds... Then its stacking.

Just a few pics. (Alex Uzunis is my real life name)

csofficecz00039en.png

csitalycz00088lw.png

deazteccz00041yk.png

~~Couga

Werbung:

blze

yea me too, but i THINK he means that if you just play your game you can
have a tight score even if its stacked against you. its all about you making
a play when you have to, like if you see someone and they fuck you up, its
because you suck and not because its stacked.... werd couga, i dig it. hacker. <3

Blze seems to be getting my point. Dad, just no... I am not saying that I am better than anyone nor am I saying that I am good. Trust me, there are much better people out there besides me. If your on the team that gets Dominated, stay with it, don't switch, play with confidence.

~~The point of this thread is to boost the confidence of people who are on a team that gets domo'd every round. Also to stop the map from being rocked every 10 minutes. I know somone, but not ganna metion him who is ganna come in and start somthing soon...

DiLLa

well if you have some of the leetest in the server playing on the same team vs a guy that CAN hold his own it usually doesnt matter cuz the other guys work together were as you being the only one get no kinda backup..im betting uber camped A LOT to get that ratio..

not that i wouldnt have either under those circumstances :roll: :D :D

JHoliday

blze said:
yea me too, but i THINK he means that if you just play your game you can
have a tight score even if its stacked against you. its all about you making
a play when you have to, like if you see someone and they fuck you up, its
because you suck and not because its stacked.... werd couga, i dig it. hacker. <3

since thats wat cougar means, unstackin is for the ppl who cant kill shit, if u have a 0-13 score ur not wanna gonna stay n play, u unstack cuz its fukin boring owning a team round after round u fucks! from those pictures im transfering all the stackers to the losing team wen i see em! yes wen their alive!

DiLLa said:
m betting uber camped A LOT to get that ratio..

Not much camping was done for me... If you consider rushing through the apartments all the time and staying behind those barrels by the house then yes, I camped a lot...

IF you know that you have good experience for the game just join the team that you know has the disadvantage.

But no...It's not holi

~~Alex

Werbung:

JHoliday

Teh Uba Couga said:
DiLLa said:
m betting uber camped A LOT to get that ratio..

Not much camping was done for me... If you consider rushing through the apartments all the time and staying behind those barrels by the house then yes, I camped a lot...

IF you know that you have good experience for the game just join the team that you know has the disadvantage.

But no...It's not holi

~~Alex

o i kno it aint me!

ppl that unstack!!

1.me
2.indy
3.dilla
4.dev

rest of u can fuck off!!!!!!!