Just got Mario Strikers Charged Football

Jdeadevil

Got it from Tesco, I was hoping to get a Point Card but they didn't sell them, the lady me and my dad first saw went "What are they?" which kind of said "Why the hell would we sell them?", another lady came and explained nearly everything about them and told my dad where they sell them, she said they sell them at Choices, so from the Information I'v recieved so far, they sell them at Blockbuster, Gamestation and Choices. Do they sell them at other places like that?

But yeah, I'v got the game, but is it actually called that? It says it on the Box so I'm guessing it is, it's just I've never heard anyone actually call it that, I've only heard people calling it with "Stricked". I can't wait to play this game! :crazy:

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

kennyluciano said:
Stricked!? Prolly some Mistyping. BTW m8 we should play online sometime :)

Just ask whenever you want to and i can show you some moves

I'm quite new to the Internet on the Wii, so I might not know how. :D

Ryano

It's really good but does get a bit boring after a while, the single player is hard and online is really fun...I suggest you try and rent it 1st to try it out to see if you like it.

Ryano

no, no it's very Mario-like, there's a load of items, megastrikes were you can get a load of goals, you can bust into people and there's a load of funny bits like Wario's special fart move. xD

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

But it can get so stupid at times, like the A.I being able to controll all the players and you have to controll them one at a time.

Also, I'v been on the internet and have been twatted by some girl called Amanda, and Kenny who I recently spoke to earlier today on here.

Is there any tips on the internet for this game?