I've switched off on WiiConnect24

Squiddy

[/align]Yep.

I've stopped using WiiConnect24 since I feel it's useless. Keep your Wii on to get updates and messages every 5 months. ¬_¬

Not just that, I hardly use the Wii Friends to send messages, and I've heard that keeping it on for too long can result in the Wii overheating and damaging the Graphics Processing Unit and the CPU resulting in crashes and distorted image.

Anyone else who doesn't bother with WiiConnect24?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

nope i dont any more, i used to message 1 of my friends quite a bit on it but i just talk 2 him on msn now so theres no point. also wiiconect24 must use more power which is bad for the enviroment ;)

Squiddy

supersujay said:
i always have my wiiconnect24 on to lazy to turn it off

Each to their own I guess.
Here's a tip - if you want to turn it off completely at night, then just press on the power button for 5 seconds till the light goes from Orange to Green to Red. :)

Squiddy

supersujay said:
does it do anything when u have the wiiconnect24 on all the time?

You're supposed to keep it on if you wanna receive messages from your Wii Friends and Nintendo, but I found it pointless cost of the lack of updates so I turned it off.

killman360

i still use it. i do like the fact that u can recieve messages and stuff while the system is turned off. Nintendo just needs to find more and better uses for it.

Werbung: