I've switched off on WiiConnect24

Werbung:

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
rko12347 said:
I should turn mine off (GLOBAL WARMING)

ummm you know that wii hardly uses any electricity when it's off......so it really doesn't affect global warming..

HAHAHAHA!!!! No.

The Wii uses 2W every hour in Off (Red light).
It uses 20W per hour when it's On. It also uses that much on WC24. :/

Ryano

skyclaw said:
Gdog, some games (animal crossing) might use the 24connect feature to let people come to you r town while your not playing... dunno though, no games currently that i know of... and as for global warming, your tv OFF draws like 5 amps or something, the wii uses 14? (dont quote me) and thats when its using the 24connect, so if your really that worried... run around your house unplugging everything you can see... unless it has a clock, then leave it

haha you have been quoted XD

No but anyway the reason I quoted you was to say that there is plans for AC:Wii to have Wii Connect 24 options on it and apparently there was plans for MySims to have it to but they never came through.

Danny

Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
rko12347 said:
I should turn mine off (GLOBAL WARMING)

ummm you know that wii hardly uses any electricity when it's off......so it really doesn't affect global warming..

HAHAHAHA!!!! No.

The Wii uses 2W every hour in Off (Red light).
It uses 20W per hour when it's On. It also uses that much on WC24. :/

No wonder the bill is high :(

KHRZ

The whole connect24 thing is really useless if you don't use the news & weather channel. They both would've been useful if there wasn't like, 50 other mediums giving you news & weather.

Ryano

KHRZ said:
The whole connect24 thing is really useless if you don't use the news & weather channel. They both would've been useful if there wasn't like, 50 other mediums giving you news & weather.

Well it's really for recieving and sending messages but I don't really do that anyway....

Danny

Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

Well it's really for recieving and sending messages but I don't really do that anyway....

I recieve messages every once in a while..

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

I very seldom get letters..but I keep it on anyway...

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

I very seldom get letters..but I keep it on anyway...
I keep it on cause i Have 3 Wii friends :D

Werbung: