IS it JUST ME !

Puppet

OK maybe Dilla doesn't have the latest version of Catalyst or something but if you have the latest version you can't go to desktop..properties..settings...advanced...3d

It's not there. There is no 3d tab. Only a catalyst tab. If I go into Catalyst and into every setting, no can find. I will try the upper lens of my trifocals this time.

Werbung:

Puppet

DiLLa said:
lol... i have version 5.11

which version do u have pup?

Are you serious? I just downloaded it 3 days ago when I rebuilt this machine and it is 1.2.2128.637

You smoking something??
JUST PLZ TELL ME WHERE IT IS IN CATALYST BEFORE I HAVE A POST MIDLIFE CRISIS AGAIN

DigitalSword

The version of CATALYST depends on your card type and operating system, so if you all can please bear with me, what type of video card and OS do you have puppet?

Also, for video card upgrades I recommend always going to the manufacturer website and not windows update as microsoft is slow as balls at updating the most recent additions.

|DS|

Puppet

No, Dilla is right. The version is 5.11 but if you do an ABOUT in Catalyst it tells you the version of Catalyst Control Center which is the one I mentioned. We have spent way too much time on this. I give up. I dont care anymore.

DigitalSword

Puppet said:
No, Dilla is right. The version is 5.11 but if you do an ABOUT in Catalyst it tells you the version of Catalyst Control Center which is the one I mentioned. We have spent way too much time on this. I give up. I dont care anymore.

hasnt even been 24 hours since I posted this yet....

I cant really help you out without the card type here, but if catalyst is installed correctly you should see a quickactiveicon in your bottom right labeled aTi and if you also right click on your desktop you should see the same icon of red with white letters come up with the other quick commands in the small window . Access catalyst through one of these.

There is also some instances(and cards) where youll have catalyst settings and the same settings as another tab in your display settings. this is usually assosciated with multiple display capable card although it is recommended to use catalyst for those settings as well....

Here are some Photos to describe what I am referring to.

atihelp1.jpg

vsynchelp.jpg

q's? ask em!

|DS|

Puppet

OK looks like I can put this behind me because mine says what your does "Always Off". I assumed because there was no checkbox to shut it off that it wasn't the right setting. I feel all tingly now.

Hey, btw, I can see you put a lot of effort into your answer above Digi. You went Photoshop on me or something. I can almost hear you now "Jesus H Puppet, do I really have to go so far as to point at pictures for you dumb ass?"

Loudboy

i love valve but maybe that means im crazy.

and steam has done so much to improve the gaming experience.

complain all you want, but i've never had troubles.

Werbung: