I want some insight on map strategy.

Werbung:

The_Desert_Fox

my strats

people often wonder how i can spray like i do..... well i've been playing for nearly 7 years now.... i started on 1.4

!. go into an empty server and buy a weapon. The shoot it into the wall at different distances and in different bursts to see the spread. Repeat with all of the guns you usually use in game until you've memorized their spray patterns. Yes i said patterns...

2. practice in servers with noobs.... lets them ban you for hacking and then come play with the more experienced players...

3. Turn your sensitivity down... this will help minimize spread from mouse twitching

4. learn rate of fire for each weapon and memorize how long it takes to run a clip dry.... this'll save you time and keep your eyes on the screen while you hit reload or strafe

5. Find spots most people don't check and camp them... blind spots around corners or debris is there for a reason.... use it and pwn...

6. Use intimidation... pwn noobs and they'll back off or start going different ways, often this leads to their team bottlenecking in doors and tight halls...

that's about it from me.... spray ya later