I need help with modeling!!

Tenebrae

Man this is annoying... anyway, how do I edit or delete particle emitters? I investigated Oinkerwinkle's particle emitter thing, but I think that's only for adding them.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Well, I've figured out what was wrong with the attachment points, so that's not a problem anymore.

But I do have another question: How do I delete geosets without screwing up the model? Cuz whenever I do that, it causes wc3 to crash, so instead I just shrink whatevers in the geoset so that it's too small to be seen. Anyone know how to delete it?

Tenebrae

Actually, I just select all the little dot thingys in the vertex modifier and delete them, which gets rid of the geoset alltogether.

Tenebrae

Yeah, but no one's answered my question for almost five days. And I have a life, its just that half of it is spent making stuff on the computer :p

MeTaL GuArD

I never really had any problems with that. I simply deleted the vertexes which resulted in remoing the geoset. Wc3 never crashed for me.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Hmmm.... Does it crash when you delete geosets using Magos' Wc3 model editor? And while we're on that matter, does it crash when you delete animations too?