Model Request (Have Model Need Ani), please help ^_^

Kevin

OMG GUYS! YAY I do not need help anymore.

I made animations for my model ^_^

HI!

How are you?

:( I need help.

I made this model for my map, but I am too stupid to figure animations out. When I try, weird things happen, and it make me sad :(

I made the model, with bones, and I made one attack pose. But my attack animation is all screw up and I couldn't figure out how to make more animations in milkshape without screwing up. I made the portrait, and I made the skinning/texturing file.

Can someone help me by finishing the animations? I don't care if most of them are cuts and pastes from other models ^_^.

My model has to be right handed so that made the attack animations hard for me to copy and paste before, and I was also using milkshape (I since exported it). But when I exported it the one animation I made was lost.

If you can make special animations these are the animations I'd like for her to use:

Attack One: Raises shield just a bit, and over head slashes opponent. I think this is a standard type?
Attack Two: Right foot is back, left foot forward and half bent, she has her shield raised, and makes a step and slight move forward with her shield as she stabs forward with her sword. -- you know kinda like how the romans would attack with their gladius. A short stab forward with shield and sword to the gut ^_^
Spell Casting: Very simple, she raises her sword. Maybe she looks up. Kinda like, actually almost exactly like He-Man when he calls for the power of greyskull ^_^

In fact, this smiley looks kinda like the animation I'd like her to have:

"By the power of Abi!" :mad: "Begone evil undead!"

(if her pony tail braid could bounce around just a little, it'd be super neat ^_^, cause you know pony tails can bounce. I gave it a bone to bounce.)

I also please need animations copied from the Elf-Villager Woman over to her portrait. You see, I designed my hero from a footman, and I design it also from an Elf-Villager Female ^_^.

I know, Most of this is copy and paste and you are thinking:

"Kevin! This is so SIMPLE! You can do it!"

I say:

":( I am stupid I screw up every time I try, I am begging for help! please help."

You see, I have asked for help before on a couple of websites. One website, nobody knew how to model and they felt sad :(
Another website, a guy claimed "Post your requests here!" So I was the first one to post. Then he ignored me and helped the other guys who posted. I ask politely in post then in PM if he was working on my project and I say "no rush" but he never respond.

I am begging for help because this character is supposed to be the special character in my online map. It is a very big map and I am more than happy to give people credits and website credits ^_^ (I like to share).

So I made the models. I made the texturing, but, I can't make the animations and I am sad :(

Please help ty.

^_^

:)

DalbozOfGurth@aol.com (also on AIM at same - Dalboz of Gurth).

(edit: please give me a moment to find a way to zip up my files for post - when I saved the texture, I had to convert it to .jpg, so I saved it on highest best quality, if you need to downgrade quality that is a-ok! I just want to make sure the texture look good for you to easily skin the model. Hopefully these are the right copies of the models, if you have problems pls contact me tyvm. If you work on the model please say "OK do not worry, I am working on it" and I will be quiet and patient tyvm)

Edit: ok since nobody is taking up the challenged, I altered my file just a hair. ^_^ Made hero glow bigger.:)

Werbung:

Mavus

Well I like your politeness, it's a wonderful quality to have on the forums :). Unfortuanately I would have no idea where to begin in animating or modelling, you're better off me trying learning Dutch (that's a pun for Fladian if the rest of you don't get it).

Fladian

I'm sorry, I cannot help you either, and I am not sure how many people we have on this small forum that are able to model, let alone animate. I will, however, try to point someone who can in your direction... if I can find one. Don't expect much though, my Warcraft community contacts has diminished dramatically over time.

Good luck.

Kevin

thank you mavus !:)!

I try to be polite ^_^

Well, thank you for posting! Hopefully, someone can help me with my model. It is very difficult to find someone to help. But I will keep trying. ^_^ I believe in this website, there seems to be bunch of nice modelers here, and I have faith someone can help.

Plus, I think she is a nice model ^_^

Thank you too Fladian! :) !

Mavus

And yeah if I find anyone I will point you in there general direction (with the lights off blindfold on and them having 3 people mimic their voice at once)... (jokes, I am just terrible with directions :) ).

Squishy-1

I would help u but i dont have a animation program, unless you know of a file converter for gmax :) but what i usually do (since i use magos and oinkerwinkles) is just edit the model of a previous unit that has an animation i like, then i reskin it and hope that my character doesnt go through its cloaths

Werbung:

Kevin

I think wc3campaigns.net has a file converter for gmax. I also think there's a link for a gmax file converter from thehelper.net ^_^

You see, I use milkshape, but I am very bad with milkshape animation editing :( But if you have milkshape I can send you my milkshape files ^_^

:)