I just connected using component

scwiible

I go myself a component lead, its an nintendo one. It was cheaper online but I was out and about anyway so I just went for it. Another game shop sold their own brand for £12.99 but I was a little unsure about those ones.

Anyway, it is all connected up now and yes the picture seems a lot brighter, but, the edges are really jaggid now.

Is this my TV, is there a fix or work around for this.

Thanks for any help

Werbung:

scwiible

TimpZ said:
you have a sony tv. barely even compatible with a ps3 :D. connecting a wii to it would be traiturous ;)

what do you mean, it is a great T.V, also dosnt make sence that my cusion has practicly the same T.V only it has the Extra HDMI and on his it works fine.

Can you explain how my TV is "barely even compatible" to a wii and how it would be "traiturous"

TimpZ

nah, just fooling around... actually i think its the tv, or what does he mean by jaggid? like shark-tooth shaped edges? if its the shark thing, it could be a malfunction inside the component.

sorry if I upset you...

TimpZ

inside the component, there are most often copper "strings" (don't remember english) that are attached to it's respective place. one of them could have gone loose or maybe touches another. easily fixed but I wouldn't recommend an inexperienced to put it together for himself.

scwiible

this was an official nintendo lead, il double check that they are all pushed in fully first, and if the problem continues prehaps try a swap abck at the shop.

Just to make sure though, it defantly shouldnt be happening should it?

Werbung: