I have a question.......

Werbung:

Super Six 4

I didn't think soo and I still didn't play it again yet
Maybe tomorrow

yeah, cause otherwise you miss like the whole story-you think it's all ship shape and Bristol fashion at your point in the game, but...

BTW, Shepard's badass speech that starts off with "History is written by the victors." is in the very beginning, right? I love that speech, and that quote (by Winston Churchill) is among my top favorite quotes ever-because it is so true. Who wrote WWII history? The allies. Who wrote WWI history before that? The allies. Who will write Obama's history...the American people...:LOL:

spuznick242

LOL. Yea the single player isnt bad, it wasnt as good as COD4, but it was good. As for the victors right history, its true completely. As for Obama, thats a differnt story and a completely differnt thread.

Super Six 4

LOL. Yea the single player isnt bad, it wasnt as good as COD4, but it was good. As for the victors right history, its true completely. As for Obama, thats a differnt story and a completely differnt thread.

yeah, COD4 was excellent-MW2 was still excellent. But that too, my friend, is a different thread too. Obama-I MEAN Comrade General Secretary Obama...

Werbung:

Colour

Its a must be better than the last thing everyone loved COD4 and when WAW came out nobody liked it so when IW said their next game was going out people where ready for an updated cod4