How to reduce lag?

Werbung:

SoloCatBHD

Why cant i play combat arms on dial up?

I can play every other game on dial up and i cant upgrade to anything wireless because im too far from lines =\ so can yall help me with this?

TomtheNinja

I also recommend to go out and spend around $20 on a decent sized USB Key and set it up for ReadyBoost (given, you're using Windows Vista).

Love

I can play every other game on dial up and i cant upgrade to anything wireless because im too far from lines =\ so can yall help me with this?

Sorry, I cannot help.
Though you should be able to..
Unless it says in the requirements you cannot use dialup.
Also, if you are able to play, I'd assume it'll be laggy to the point it's unplayable.

I also recommend to go out and spend around $20 on a decent sized USB Key and set it up for ReadyBoost (given, you're using Windows Vista).

Good idea, my friends use this.
I second his recommendation.

It works for the first few game rounds and after a while it goes back to normal haha

Thanks for the guide :)

Haha, no problem.
I never said it would completely fix :p
But I'll further look into it so it'll last a bit longer, haha.

UnholyReaper

Try right clicking Combat Arms > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Under "Compatibility Mode" check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" > Select either Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Service Pack 2) > Click Apply, and presto.

why does this reduce lag? explanation? :confused: also i second downloading avast!. it works wonderfully and is very reliable.:D:D:D

Love

Try right clicking Combat Arms > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Under "Compatibility Mode" check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" > Select either Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Service Pack 2) > Click Apply, and presto.

why does this reduce lag? explanation? :confused: also i second downloading avast!. it works wonderfully and is very reliable.:D:D:D

Meh, it helped me, so I figured it'll help out someone else p

AVAST! Is preferred over AVG for many reasons

love why dont make athread saying how to fix a the clan making error because im trying to make clan and when click clan cration it says clan name invalid invalid in every stup0id name i put! its getting annoying so can u help thx :) D: :D

Roger117

love why dont make athread saying how to fix a the clan making error because im trying to make clan and when click clan cration it says clan name invalid invalid in every stup0id name i put! its getting annoying so can u help thx :) D: :D

You do know he hasn't been online for over 2 months?

peto10

hi guys, i have one question:

I HAVE A "OLIDATA" PC, WITH 1GB RAM, WITH WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC...

BUT IN MY PC, COMBATARMS RUN SLOW AND WITH LAG....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO PLAY FASTER BUT PLEASE ANSWER....THANKS AND BYEBYE

MooCowMan

hi guys, i have one question:

BUT IN MY PC, COMBATARMS RUN SLOW AND WITH LAG....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO PLAY FASTER BUT PLEASE ANSWER....THANKS AND BYEBYE

Read the OP?... Doesn't seem like you did

peto10

guys, i have one question:

Werbung: