How To Make Items Like The Ones From Battleships

KingZeus

Have you ever wondered how the items from Battleships works well there is a unprotected version of battlehships but why waste time to dl and find it when I can tell you right here.

Step 1: Ok make a custom ability based off of Phoenix Fire turn it to item if you want it to be a item effect or leave it alone because it will still work even if not a item ability and change it to hero if you want it to be a hero ability BUT you can't see it trying to think of a way so you can but lets skip that for the moment.

Step 2: Then edit the model used for attack then change the damage, area effect, and cooldown but make sure the duration is set at 0.01.

Step 3: Then give the item, unit, or hero this ability and it works very simple but few people would guess of how to do it.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Cool, but for those who have never played Battleships, you might want to mention what the items do exactly.
For instance, I've played a version of battleships, however there are others, and right here I don't exactly know what you're reffering to.

KingZeus

The reason why it is confusing was I was struggling with words to describe them and I still can't think of a better way of phrasing it. Also I have a small writing problem.

Werbung: